• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Brohams

Years
  • I'm new around here (but you probably guessed that). You might've seen me around other Pokemon forums though or on AIM (maybe). Um. I do some fanfic writing in my free time. I like cats and pigeons obviously and uh... I am not a pokeholic. Okay, guess that's it. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Kitties! I love kitties. ^_^

Well, welcome aboard! It's great to see ya here in this amazing community. :3 You must be a writer, right? Here at the PokeCommunity, we have our very own Fanfiction & Writing board, where you can share your current works, and possibly get feedback on it. :) There are plenty of things to do here, even non-Pokemon related. :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Just be sure to read the rules, and don't hesitate to ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. Have fun and I'll see ya :) Meow~

Back