• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, call me Zekky!

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
    Years
    Hey, PC! I'm ZekromWhite123, or Zekky! I really don't know what else to talk about....I like MLP! The End
    PS: IDK if this counts as advertising, but I'm a member of Pokefarm Q, BlastPast88!

Nope you're totally fine! Welcome to PC, Zekky. n~n

We have a great MLP: FiM club here in the Fan Clubs board so I urge you to check that out. It's one of the more active clubs and a really good place for fans to be. :) I like the show a lot myself; Twilight and Fluttershy are my favorite characters right now, I think. Twilight especially since she became a princess. So much cooler now.

Be sure to stick around PokeCommunity as there are a lot of things to do here. If you're ever looking for suggestions on where to stop by and post then let us know anytime. I recommend joining some clubs and trying out forum games but it's all up to you in the end. Lots to do here. Cheers!

Back