• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hey can I have.." - "NO!"

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    In highschool, I would lend my friends lunch money/food because they were always good about paying me back. Most were okay with sharing their food if I ever forgot something, but not giving me money. I try to pay it back ASAP, though.

But otherwise, no. I don't give money to beggars and such.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It depends on the situation and who I'm giving this certain amount of money to. To be honest, I also ask for money at times. I am also a man of my words, and will definitely pay it back soon. I usually don't give out or ask for much.

The most I ever I asked for was seven dollars. I know I can never save more than that amount without spending it, so it's useless to ask for something higher than that.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't lend money to people unless they really need it, and I know them well enough to care. Usually people don't ask me for money, because I've been known to say "No". XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Almost all of the time. However, I have a lot of money for lunch at school so if someone generally has no lunch or money I'll buy them something.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The only one that asks me for money or food is my sister. Typically don't get it back. I don't mind nearly as much as I should. I think half of the reason is that I crashed on her couch for a few months, and didn't have to pay any sort of rent. The other half is that I am a spineless jellyfish and hate confrontation.

I don't ask for money; typically don't need it. When I do I feel awful, because I feel it's my fault for mismanaging my money.

That is me in a nutshell. That is why I don't ask anyone for money. Well the only people I do is my family. But it is only if I am trouble. For the most part I been keeping up with my bills. ^_^

I have one friend who asked for money, but she always paid me back. She will do it by treating me or she will give me the cash.

And most of my food is healthy so no one will ask me if they want any of my food, lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I do it fairly often (and vice versa). If I'm out with friends and it's much easier for one of them to get their wallet, I'll ask for the toonie or whatever I need and pay them back later. (Same with my parents.) I never ask for more than I know I can pay back, though. Nor will I lend out more than I expect to be paid back. And I never lend to people I don't know very, very well. :s

As for food, if I'm good friends, I'll usually just take the food and risk a "hey, you jerk!!" because they do it to me. :P But I'll often ask, too. And if anyone asks me, I'm happy to share.

Years
    My friend asks me for lunch money a lot, it annoys me >.> I lend them money if they pay me back, which they do. So its all good.

I rarely ask for money because I know that I will probably forget to pay them back xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Everyone I talk to is generous, and I'm a generous person as well. Usually, if one of us doesn't have money to spend for something (like how we go to the diner often), one of us takes the tab for the other and likewise. I often find that I'm the one running short of cash the majority of the time since I don't exactly have a source of income anymore since I quit my job (not like I had a stable sense of income that way, though) so I find myself being the one that has other people paying for them. I typically do pay them back when I do get the money to do so, though. But, like I said, none of us really mind so long as the one person didn't get something that costs anything more than fifteen dollars. But the diners we go to usually end up being about ten to twenty dollars in the end.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    After 8th grade, I never let anyone have my personal stuff (money, cell phone, books).
    That's because they never returned my personal stuff.

Back