• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Community

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Hey, I've been one to lurk in the shadows for a while, figured I'd finally post an intro thread. I know the message at the top of this part of the forum was clear, not to ask about emulation, but honestly, I tried asking about emulation IN the emulation section, my thread was not approved, and I got no response to a PM when I PMed one of the mods of that section. Perhaps I tried posting in the wrong area, I'm not certain, but I didn't receive any help.

I'm just wondering one simple thing, and maybe someone will be kind enough to direct me to the right place or even person? Is there a list of hacks that are 100% completed?

Oh nooo, I'm sorry. D: Yeah, Emulation is a very busy section so sometimes the mods miss things or can't catch issues right away. I recommend asking in either the Emulation Simple Questions or ROM Hacking Simple Questions thread depending on what you want to ask about. Emulation is for emulating games in general, while ROM hacking is for questions regarding to hacks. But either way, welcome to PC!

I don't believe there are any places here where you can see 100% completed hacks. The Hacks Showcase subforum is as close as you'll get; all of the high-quality hacks are housed there. There used to be a thread managed by a member that listed all completed hacks, but it hasn't been updated for a year and a half now and was locked. Honestly, your best bet is probably just to look through said thread or check out the Hacks Showcase. :( Good luck! From what I remember, it has been suggested before to have a place for completed hacks, but I don't fully remember what happened with that idea.

Hope you have a good time on PC though, and you can always private message me if you need further help. I'll get back to you ASAP, so no worries! May not be the best when it comes to hacks but I do know the ins-and-outs of the section so I'd be more than happy to assist. Would be the better choice since your intro's for welcoming you to the forum. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    I think I'm starting to find a bit of what I'm looking for, but thank you very much for your generosity.

Back