• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ;D

Years
    Hey, it's nice to finally find a place where i can talk about pokemon with people, schools not a very good place & it's driving me crazy, so yeah, im glad to be here & i hope i can make alot of new friends ;]

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    Well hello there and welcome to the Pokecommunity, i hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, you know where i am so dont be affraid to ask ;)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Welcome to the community. I like your avatar.... School drives me crazy too, but it's almost summer, so don't worry :)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Joltik :3.

Yeah, school can be like that sometimes.

Hope you have a good time here. ^^

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC as the others said, but anyway just don't be shy and you'll have fun here, btw I like your avatar

Back