• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hi.
    I basically found this site while attempting to romhack (many links to Hackmew's downloads). I'm having a lot of trouble trying to hack, so i decided I'd try to get help here.
    Well.... that's pretty much it...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    Hi! It's very nice to meet you.
    This is a great site with great people that would love to help you with all your pokemon problems.

Welcome (:

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Hello. I'm Black Hawk. If you have any questions about why my name is Black Hawk, here's the answer: My school's mascot is a hawk.
    Anyway, Welcome![/SIZE]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there sasuke! :) we have a section called the Emulation section. You might want to try it out since there are many great hackers there. Also, you can visit the Toolbox, since it contains almost everything you need for hacking. :) also, don;t be afraid to ask question. We will be glad to help you out! :)

see you around, and welcome to PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why hello there, sasuke. Welcome to the Pokemon Community! It's a pleasure to have you here and it seems that ROM-hacking brought you here am I right? If your having trouble with hacking, you can always go to the Emulation board to ask for some assistance. Plus, you can also read some of the tutorials posted in there with the tools needed in order to make a one stunning hack. But before anything else, make sure you read the Emulation board rules. Most new members just usually post in there without reading the rules, as you can see there are a lot of rules there that you must be familiarized with in order for you not to get into any trouble, so please read it 'kay? I really don't want you to get into any trouble as you can see. ^___^

And aside from the Emulation board, there are also other boards here that you might want to check out such as those that are pretty much related to your hobbies & interests since PC is quite diverse too which means you can also come across those that are not related to Pokemon. You will enjoy it here, I'm sure of it and I doubt if you don't since at the same time while discussing you will also get to meet lots of friends which is really amazing. :D

Since I also hack, if you have any questions, you can also try to approach me if you need any help! While if you just want to talk, then feel free, there's no need to be afraid. I don't bite! So just drop by my profile and leave a message. I'll reply to it as fast as I can!

Have fun hacking, and looking forward to see what you put out. ♥

Back