• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey! :D

Years
  • Hello, as you can see I'm new. I must say I'm a little nervous at the size and amount of members here :O but I'll try to give an introduction :P

My username is Juiceball but anyone who has ever battled me would know me as "Mudkipz". I'm a little experienced in competitive battling and my absolute favourite type would be flying for sure :D

Pokemon would be my biggest hobby to be honest. I do enjoy cycling, drawing and music but pokemon takes the cake :3 I love to battle!

Well that's about all I can think of, glad to be here :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya Mudkipz!

You're nervous then? Thehehe ... *Let's play!*
    Joking!
    Anyway, welcome to PC. I was lost too, when I started to be a new member here, well, already 4-5 days...
    They are many members in PC,
    but many people very nice and helpful too :3

If you want to battle, I advise you to go there, it is your paradise side :
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234
    Haha!

A big welcome to you, and enjoy your stay here. If you need any help you can contact a Moderator (Blue names) or if you wanna chat, or some tips, I'm here :3

See ya~

:7:

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
    Years
  • well hello Juiceball!

I welcome you to PC.
    i am new as well, but i figured i would post here.
    I dont battle because a lack of a DS/games either.
    hope to see you around more

Years
  • Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome :D and thanks for the link Galoria, I'll be sure to check it out :D

I'm glad to see the people here are nice and helpful, including you two :P

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    HEY! Glad to have you here as well! Welcome to PC! n___n I hope you like it here, it's quite cozy and comfy. After all, I've been here for years(don't pay attention to the join date, this is a newer account), so that goes to show how attractive this place has been to me. xD

Also, I'm kind of a battler here, as well! While I'm not longer in the competitive scene(for now, that is), I still like a good battle here and there, so yeah. :3

I hope to see you post around, good friend~! If you need a friend here, you're free to VM me.

Years
  • Hey, thank you! :D I gotta say I'm a lot less nervous now knowing there's so many friendly and welcoming people here ^.^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi JuiceBall :D! Sorry for being late to the welcoming gang, but hope your enjoying yourself here at PC! It's natural to be nervous when you join a site and it feels so unfamiliar and you don't really know anybody, but I guarantee you you'll love PC :D. It'd be your dream present except 10000x better :D.

So you want to do a bit of competitive battling :3? There's the Battle Center, you can get tips, help and requests some difficult or beginner challengers. Whether a tense or light-hearted battle, it's the perfect section for you. Ooo, so you like flying types :D? I've always told myself if I was a gym leader, Flying would be my type as birds are one of my favourites and they're a pretty cool bunch to be honest :3.

I love drawing, it's such fun to do, just taking your minds off things and letting your ideas flow onto paper or whatever you're drawing on :3. So yes, I'm sharing your love of drawing and music as well :3. I'm Rainbow by the way, just remember it's alright to be nervous when you're starting out but I promise you'll love PC :3. I'll see you around Juiceball :D!

thor348

That's Oak to You
    Years
  • welcome to PC Mudkipz! aka Juiceball haha I haven't been on PC a long time but i've been modding, hacking and programming for a long time. so if you need any help with any of that don't be afraid to PM me!

Years
  • Thanks Rainbow! :D Yes, I'm already loving PC alot ^.^ I've been to the battle center, it is a great place for battles lol and it's nice to know I have someone with similar interests :)

Hey Thor thanks! :D I have taken a little interest in programming but never did try it out myself lol If I do, I'll be sure to give you a message :)

Back