• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :D

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
  • Hello people of PC! I am Deceit, and after lots of thought, I have decided to actually make an intro!

Anyways, just a little story for everyone who actually reads this. I am actually not really new, and I joined a few years ago. I was active for the most part, and made some posts, but I did a lot of stupid things, and I was really mean to some members here. So early this year(or should I say last year :D), I just left and never came back. I played some of my Pokemon games, but not as much as I used to.
    A lot later, my family was going on a trip, which involved very long car rides, so to pass the time, I decided to play some of my Pokemon games. I hadn't played in a while, and just picking up the game reminded me of my times back in PC, and how I had enjoyed it. I decided to make a return to PC, but remembered all the cruel things I had done. It may only have been several months, but I could tell I had changed, and I wanted to leave my past behind on here, so people might see me differently. And all this resulted in the account you see right here.
    I talked with some of my friends about making a new account, and they told me to just keep the old one, and people will tell I am different now. I told them that for me, it's like restarting an old Pokemon game; by starting fresh, it's like a whole new journey, and it recycles the fun. Also, you can even trade your starters to a different game to get all 3! (Um, maybe this part isn't really accurate)
    PC has definitely changed a lot since I left. It's nice to see some older members still active, as well as newer members, but I still miss my old friends who have become inactive here.

Anyways, now that I've put most of you who read this to sleep, I will proceed to put the others to sleep by talking about my relationship with the Pokemon games.
    I remember hating Pokemon as a child. Back then, watching Blue's Clues was a better thing to do. What could beat a blue dog and a guy wearing a green shirt jumping into pictures? Wow, was I wrong (Though I still love that show :P). It all started that Christmas when I got a Gameboy Advance and my first game, Pokemon LeafGreen. At first, I was not very happy about my gift, as I had bad experiences before with my friends Pokemon Silver. He gave me the game to play over the weekend, to try it out. As soon as I finished talking with the professor, I went down the stairs, and had no idea where the door was. I spent hours in that house. HOURS. Until I finally realized that the weird mat was the way out. But by then I had given up on the game, and deemed it "too hard."
    But when I got the game this time, I decided to try again, now that I know what the purpose of the mat is...
    After a while, I couldn't even put the game down. I think I might have even enjoyed it too much. I played it for sooooo long, I think my mom had to take my GameBoy away. And that is the start of my relationship with Pokemon.

Over the years, I have collected all of the main series Pokemon video games, and I have watched the a lot of the anime as well. I am also keeping up to date with generation 5, but I haven't even finished Black 2 in english yet because I've been preoccupied with my SoulSilver restart.

I hope to be more active this time, but I can't guarantee anything...

OK, I think I've said more than enough for an intro. Yes, that's right guys. You probably forgot after this wall of text, but this is an intro, not my very detailed biography. If anyone actually managed to read all of that, congratulations, you are crazy.
    Ok seriously I'm done now.

Years
  • Hello people of PC! I am Deceit, and after lots of thought, I have decided to actually make an intro!

Anyways, just a little story for everyone who actually reads this. I am actually not really new, and I joined a few years ago. I was active for the most part, and made some posts, but I did a lot of stupid things, and I was really mean to some members here. So early this year(or should I say last year :D), I just left and never came back. I played some of my Pokemon games, but not as much as I used to.
    A lot later, my family was going on a trip, which involved very long car rides, so to pass the time, I decided to play some of my Pokemon games. I hadn't played in a while, and just picking up the game reminded me of my times back in PC, and how I had enjoyed it. I decided to make a return to PC, but remembered all the cruel things I had done. It may only have been several months, but I could tell I had changed, and I wanted to leave my past behind on here, so people might see me differently. And all this resulted in the account you see right here.
    I talked with some of my friends about making a new account, and they told me to just keep the old one, and people will tell I am different now. I told them that for me, it's like restarting an old Pokemon game; by starting fresh, it's like a whole new journey, and it recycles the fun. Also, you can even trade your starters to a different game to get all 3! (Um, maybe this part isn't really accurate)
    PC has definitely changed a lot since I left. It's nice to see some older members still active, as well as newer members, but I still miss my old friends who have become inactive here.

Anyways, now that I've put most of you who read this to sleep, I will proceed to put the others to sleep by talking about my relationship with the Pokemon games.
    I remember hating Pokemon as a child. Back then, watching Blue's Clues was a better thing to do. What could beat a blue dog and a guy wearing a green shirt jumping into pictures? Wow, was I wrong (Though I still love that show :P). It all started that Christmas when I got a Gameboy Advance and my first game, Pokemon LeafGreen. At first, I was not very happy about my gift, as I had bad experiences before with my friends Pokemon Silver. He gave me the game to play over the weekend, to try it out. As soon as I finished talking with the professor, I went down the stairs, and had no idea where the door was. I spent hours in that house. HOURS. Until I finally realized that the weird mat was the way out. But by then I had given up on the game, and deemed it "too hard."
    But when I got the game this time, I decided to try again, now that I know what the purpose of the mat is...
    After a while, I couldn't even put the game down. I think I might have even enjoyed it too much. I played it for sooooo long, I think my mom had to take my GameBoy away. And that is the start of my relationship with Pokemon.

Over the years, I have collected all of the main series Pokemon video games, and I have watched the a lot of the anime as well. I am also keeping up to date with generation 5, but I haven't even finished Black 2 in english yet because I've been preoccupied with my SoulSilver restart.

I hope to be more active this time, but I can't guarantee anything...

OK, I think I've said more than enough for an intro. Yes, that's right guys. You probably forgot after this wall of text, but this is an intro, not my very detailed biography. If anyone actually managed to read all of that, congratulations, you are crazy.
    Ok seriously I'm done now.

Oh hi Deceit, and welcome back to PC I say.

I know how hard it is when all your old friends go and suddenly disappear from PC, never to be heard from or seen ever again but thankfully you chose a good time to come back and make some new friends. (What was your old account name by the way?) Some new staff have been added while others moved up a rank and we have had some section changes too, but we're still the same old PC you know and love. PC has also since implemented a "Like" system for posts, similar to that feature on Facebook.

I think I was active here when you last lurked, correct me if you can't recognize me as an active member here. And I do remember watching Blue's Clues back when I was a little girl and I started my Pokemon experience similar to you, but Ruby was my first game instead of LeafGreen. Despite that, I'm more interested in the 4th and 5th Generation games, and I only recently started my playthrough of Black 2 and already I have 5 Gym badges on it.

So, what parts of PC do you like? Why not talk to several of the members here so you can make new friends and get posting again? Have a nice return, and feel free to VM me if you want to ask me anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Deceit. I think 2013 is the best year to make up for it. I just joined late 2012 as my wish to know how to befriend everyone. So I think you'll make it good for sure! And forget all your mistakes!

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
  • Hello Deceit!

This year will be a fantastic year for you to get back into the forums.

I hope you have a fantastic time here, & if you'd ever like to chat, feel free to say hello :) .

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Deceit! =D Nice to meet you and great to see you on here!

Wow, this gives me so much to reply to. We all mature over time so I'm glad to hear you made efforts to change - I was pretty immature a few years back myself so it's always nice to know what some time can do to people. Look back on how you used to be and be proud for having changed so much! Besides, you seem like a very nice person as I read through all of this, so if you keep that up you'll definitely be settling in pretty darn well. :D But yeah, the forum's definitely changed a lot, though we still are the same 'ol PC. Just make sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules since they have gotten updated in these last few years, all right?

Ahh, the memories of the early Pokemon games. I was the type of person who made silly mistakes like being unable to find the door as well and it was always really embarrassing to find out what we'd been looking for was right there in front of our faces the whole time. There are plenty of Pokemon discussions around the forum (which I'm sure you already know, being an older member and all) so I'm really glad to see you've already been getting involved in them. New discussions are popping up daily around here given the size of the community so you'll likely always have a thread to reply to; maybe you can participate in some of the off-topic sections as well, since those are rather popular and are especially fun to visit when you've burnt yourself out talking about Pokmeon, hehe. xD; Outside the Current Generation Discussion threads which you've already been posting in, I'll also suggest the awesome General Pokemon Gaming Discussions since you might enjoy talking about the older games as well!

Hope you have a pleasurable experience on Pokecommunity and make many friends! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's. <3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey there, Deceit. I'm excited that you took so much time out of your most likely busy day to type up such a long introduction post! First of all, it takes a lot of maturity to admit your mistakes and not only put them behind you mentally and physically, but to carry them into your future emotionally, learning from them as you go. Every one mistake ends in a good handful of improvements on your character and personality as a whole. Rejoining and starting a clean slate is a huge, impressive first step. Your efforts, I promise, will not go unnoticed!

So, you played Pokemon Silver as your first game, huh? I started with a Second Generation game, too, that game being Pokemon Crystal. Second Gen was probably the best, though with your mid-life where's-my-door crisis, I don't think you could stomach even looking at Pokemon Silver, can you? XD; As for the current generations, Pokemon Soulsilver is one of my favorite of the recent generations, as it rebooted Pokemon Silver sooo well. You'll be excited to finish Black 2 - it's a really fun game, though it focuses heavily on story, much like Black/White. I doubt you'll mind, though; you seem like one who enjoys a good story or plotline in any video game! :3
    Deceit said:
    Hah, yeah right - I could have read all day! n__n; Seriously, if you have this plus more to type up in your biography, go ahead and do it, as I'd love to read it. I like reading about people, even though I hate talking about myself, so I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite in that guise, right? :b Anyway, I guess I'm crazy~ Welcome to PokeCommunity, once again. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to send me a Visitor Message or even a Private Message and I'll help you in any way I can. You can also wave at a Moderator for a certain section if you need their aid - they're always willing to lend a hand.

Enjoy your reboot! :]

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
  • Oh hi Deceit, and welcome back to PC I say.

I know how hard it is when all your old friends go and suddenly disappear from PC, never to be heard from or seen ever again but thankfully you chose a good time to come back and make some new friends. (What was your old account name by the way?) Some new staff have been added while others moved up a rank and we have had some section changes too, but we're still the same old PC you know and love. PC has also since implemented a "Like" system for posts, similar to that feature on Facebook.

I think I was active here when you last lurked, correct me if you can't recognize me as an active member here. And I do remember watching Blue's Clues back when I was a little girl and I started my Pokemon experience similar to you, but Ruby was my first game instead of LeafGreen. Despite that, I'm more interested in the 4th and 5th Generation games, and I only recently started my playthrough of Black 2 and already I have 5 Gym badges on it.

So, what parts of PC do you like? Why not talk to several of the members here so you can make new friends and get posting again? Have a nice return, and feel free to VM me if you want to ask me anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    Yup, I remember you from earlier. Good to know you're still into Oshawott. ^^
    And yeah, I was pretty sad to learn about some of my pals leaving, but hopefully they will make a return someday. Hmm, I'm pretty much all into the 4th Gen and 5th Gen games, but I usually wander everywhere on here. I noticed the like feature and was pretty surprised. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks cool.

Hi Deceit. I think 2013 is the best year to make up for it. I just joined late 2012 as my wish to know how to befriend everyone. So I think you'll make it good for sure! And forget all your mistakes!

Yeah, I guess that kind of helped me in a way to make an effort to return, a new start for a new year. Thank you!
    Hello Deceit!

This year will be a fantastic year for you to get back into the forums.

I hope you have a fantastic time here, & if you'd ever like to chat, feel free to say hello :) .

Thank you, Jeremiah! I'll be sure to drop by a message sometime. :D

Welcome to PC, Deceit! =D Nice to meet you and great to see you on here!

Wow, this gives me so much to reply to. We all mature over time so I'm glad to hear you made efforts to change - I was pretty immature a few years back myself so it's always nice to know what some time can do to people. Look back on how you used to be and be proud for having changed so much! Besides, you seem like a very nice person as I read through all of this, so if you keep that up you'll definitely be settling in pretty darn well. :D But yeah, the forum's definitely changed a lot, though we still are the same 'ol PC. Just make sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules since they have gotten updated in these last few years, all right?

Ahh, the memories of the early Pokemon games. I was the type of person who made silly mistakes like being unable to find the door as well and it was always really embarrassing to find out what we'd been looking for was right there in front of our faces the whole time. There are plenty of Pokemon discussions around the forum (which I'm sure you already know, being an older member and all) so I'm really glad to see you've already been getting involved in them. New discussions are popping up daily around here given the size of the community so you'll likely always have a thread to reply to; maybe you can participate in some of the off-topic sections as well, since those are rather popular and are especially fun to visit when you've burnt yourself out talking about Pokmeon, hehe. xD; Outside the Current Generation Discussion threads which you've already been posting in, I'll also suggest the awesome General Pokemon Gaming Discussions since you might enjoy talking about the older games as well!

Hope you have a pleasurable experience on Pokecommunity and make many friends! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's. <3
    Thanks Cirno! Yeah, if you looked at my other account, you probably wouldn't even be able to tell they are remotely related. And I did take a look at the new rules (to make sure I wasn't breaking an intro word limit rule).
    Current generation gaming is where I post the most, so I started off there, but as I get my way through the site, I'll definitely visit the other sections. I remember off-topic was always fun, talking about random stuff. :D

Hey there, Deceit. I'm excited that you took so much time out of your most likely busy day to type up such a long introduction post! First of all, it takes a lot of maturity to admit your mistakes and not only put them behind you mentally and physically, but to carry them into your future emotionally, learning from them as you go. Every one mistake ends in a good handful of improvements on your character and personality as a whole. Rejoining and starting a clean slate is a huge, impressive first step. Your efforts, I promise, will not go unnoticed!

So, you played Pokemon Silver as your first game, huh? I started with a Second Generation game, too, that game being Pokemon Crystal. Second Gen was probably the best, though with your mid-life where's-my-door crisis, I don't think you could stomach even looking at Pokemon Silver, can you? XD; As for the current generations, Pokemon Soulsilver is one of my favorite of the recent generations, as it rebooted Pokemon Silver sooo well. You'll be excited to finish Black 2 - it's a really fun game, though it focuses heavily on story, much like Black/White. I doubt you'll mind, though; you seem like one who enjoys a good story or plotline in any video game! :3

Hah, yeah right - I could have read all day! n__n; Seriously, if you have this plus more to type up in your biography, go ahead and do it, as I'd love to read it. I like reading about people, even though I hate talking about myself, so I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite in that guise, right? :b Anyway, I guess I'm crazy~ Welcome to PokeCommunity, once again. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to send me a Visitor Message or even a Private Message and I'll help you in any way I can. You can also wave at a Moderator for a certain section if you need their aid - they're always willing to lend a hand.

Enjoy your reboot! :]

Lol, thank you. I guess I am somewhat mature in the fact that I tried to move on, but let me assure you I am still very immature.... heh. And wow, it's weird how at first I actually hated Silver, but now I like it a lot, especially the new SoulSilver. There's some changing for ya.
    Haha, good to know you enjoyed my "intro." I am actually planning on publishing a book someday, which actually started from my interest in an intricate storyline when attempting to make a Pokemon Hack. Yeah, when I am actually interested in something, I manage to write really weird things. I guess a biography could be something I could do in the future :)
    Also, I do recognize many of the Mods on here, so it should be fun to get to know them again.

Wow, this got a lot more replies than I thought it would. Thank you everyone who posted here. It's nice to be reminded of all the friendly members on here.

Years
  • Deceit! Welcome back! It's comforting to see members returning after a loooooooonnnnngg absence! (: As I am new, it really seems to me that this site seems to be very accommodating to every situation. I hope you become reacquainted with everyone/everything! Have a good day!

Back