• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! :D Hm, what would you like us to call you? Is there anything specific you would prefer? Also, I'm curious as to what has brought you here to the forums today! Either way, I'm sure you'll find whatever you're looking for right here as we have lots of things to do and many friendly members to meet!

Tell us more about yourself please! We'd love to get to know more about you, such as your hobbies or favourite food of all things! xD Oh, and since you're on a Pokemon forum, why not share with us anything about you that's Pokemon-related, such as favourite Pokemon, favourite games, favourite aspects of the franchise? We're a bunch of curious people :P

As I've said earlier, we have so much to offer here at PC. Are you good at working with graphics? Or do you fancy yourself a great writer of sorts? Then our Art & Design and Fan Fiction & Writing sections will be sure to draw you in! Also take a peek at some of our Pokemon-related sections such as Pokemon X & Y or just all things Pokemon General! There surely will be something here for you!

Have fun here and don't forget to make some friends kays! Also if you need any assistance, look out for our friendly Moderators. They'll always have your back! Hope to see ya around~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nice to meet a fellow Pokemon fan like you as well! Name's Megan and it's an honor to be your friend. Synerjee right above me has shown you some amazing sections for you to check out, which also depends on your interests around the forum. So tell us! What are you really interested in? Maybe you are a Pokemon gamer? Classic gamer? Maybe you watch the anime? Play the TCG? Roleplay? ROM Hack? Really, there's a ton to do here in the community and the possibilities are just endless. I first came here for ROM hacks first, but eventually I came to discover that PC is just more than that! And now I've met wonderful people, and wonderful staff members who go above and beyond on their responses to their questions.

I really hope to see you around, my good sir! I can try to answer any questions or guide you if you get lost! Any staff member in bold colored names are always there to help. :) See ya around and have fuuuuun. ;3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Awwww hell nah, hell is in the house!

Unless you give us another name I'm just gonna call you that (it sounds cool, too), haha. Glad to have you aboard buddy, hope you have an awesome time. I'll see you around!

Nice to meet you as well, watdahell! Everyone's a big Pokemon fanatic here and we're always happy to have more people join our big, warm family. :)

Do you have any interests as far as Pokemon's concerned? We love getting to know the new peeps so don't hesitate to drop off another post with more information. <3 The other posters already left you with some great suggestions so hopefully you consider replying.. but of course it's optional. Just remember that we're always happy to talk and befriend you if need be so hesitation or shyness is something you should leave behind the door when you come in here.

See you around! I'm happy to help but of course the other staff members are always around whenever, too. n_n

Back