• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, doods! ShadowElliot here!

Years
  • Hey there Shadow Elliot, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Yes, I am most definitely getting Y, just like you.. and if you want to chat things up on the new and upcoming games, I suggest you go on ahead and take a look at our X and Y section here! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to refresh yourself on the rules here.. there have been several changes to the rules here since 2008, and some of them you might not want to break as they could get you into trouble, and possibly have you getting an infraction :3c so just refresh yourself!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay back here on PC, Elliot! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request, or even leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ey Shadow! Welcome back to PC!

Yeah it has been a while you were here wasn't it? I wasn't here till 2012, but I've heard of some of the old features and section tat woulds to exist such as name changes and members fanclubs, both of these were removed. There's also new boards added and some delted. For example Japanese Entertainment was deleted several months back and all forums merged into what is now called General Entertainment. You might like that section if you're into any other types of entertainment besides video games. There has also been many mods added and many other staff changes. I hope it isn't too hard to adjust to all the forums changes over the years. It looks like you've already found the Let's Play sub-forum under Video Games though so it looks like you're already starting too! :)

I'm excited for X and Y so much! Add me to the Y getters cause I'm one too! Yveltal looks much cooler than Xerneas in my opinion. Plus it's Dark/Flying typing is really a huge selling point for me cause I'm a huge fan of Dark-types! As you may have noticed, I'm the owner of the Dark type club here so that shows how much I love Dark types. XD The exclusives don't concern me much even if I want a Clauncher , I can just trade someone it from their X version. :) I definitely suggest the X and Y section too. It's a really popular place at the moments cause everyone's busy discussing new info and speculating what else there may to come.

Yeah as Zach said, the rules have certainly changed since then so be sure to go over them to see what's new and to refresh your memory. Even with all the changes, PC is still the same friendly community you remember so don't hesitate to chat with people. This includes me! Send me a VM anytime. Also remember if you're lost on things, there's the team of staff in bold who will always help.

Hopefully you can be more active and that I see you around. Have a great time here once again!

Years
  • Eeee, I'm very excited too. I'll be getting X since my boyfriend is getting Y.. but both of the legendaries are really rockin' and look darn awesome. These games have our entire community on the edge of their seat. Who can resist such awesome-looking games with even more awesome-looking new Pokemon?! ♥ You just have to discuss 'em in our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board as there's probably a whole lot for you to say on that note. Hard to pull yourself away when we've had so much awesome news to discuss lately.

Welcome back to the forum! Never too late to get involved again, we really love having you guys return. Glad PC made its way back into your thoughts once again.

The Video Games board will be wonderful for you if you're looking to discuss gaming and show off your Let's Plays, but of course there are some strict rules there to prevent people from joining just to advertise their video. But it's obvious you're not at all like that.. though I do hope you'll end up getting lots of feedback and a very big channel sometime in the future. It's hard, but if you put your mind to it, you might just get lucky! I watch a few Let's Play channels like chuggaconroy and Marriland among others, but nowadays there haven't been many videos that actually interest me. But anyways, you should go ahead and discuss your favorite games in our VG board; this includes stuff like MMOs/online games as well, so it's quite a fun board, especially when you take into consideration how many gamers we have on the forum. Have you played Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing? If so, you're my new best friend, hehe. n~n;;

Have a great time exploring around and be sure to stick around for a long while this time, all right, Elliot? Each one of you guys are special here as PokeCommunity wouldn't be where it is today without a single one of its members. If you're lost, just give me or another moderator a holler! We're always more than happy to assist.. as are the members. All-in-all, don't be scared of anybody and have a great time. :) See you around!

Back