• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody! I'm back!

exteradude

Hi! I'm back! It's been a long time. I've stopped working on the SK, my computer has crashed, and all of my unfinished/close to finished games were gone. But, now I have gotten an X-Drive, and I'm in the planning stage for a game (It's a secret).

The thing is, my SK is gone, I'm disowning it, and I actually wish I didn't make it, because of my newbieness and now, all of these new people have been PMing me all the time, asking for my SK. I'm gone and checking for a month, and I have 7 new messages! Whew!

Oh, and I won't be here very much. After my High School Finals Grades, I can be on for a long time. I have been on Runescape a lot. I just had to go away for a while because I've created a monster (The SK).

And for you new people, I was a forum newbie back then, and this was the first forum I ever went to. I created a bad edit of Blizzy's SK, and I think it may be my fault that Blizzy has gone away. It got on the forums with a lot of uncredited graphics, and now I'm glad that its not on the forums anymore. I hate reading about 13 PMs from the same subject. Please Do not PM me about the SK. I'm pretty over that.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm back, and I hope I'll have fun here!

Thank you,

~Exteradude~

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    I'm going to move this to a place where it's more appropriate than in the GameDev forum.
    That place would be the New Users/Welcome forum.

~moved~

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hey there, i am Liquinn.

Welcome to the PC forum.

Hope to see you around, PM me if you need help or a question awnsered

=Liquinn ~~ :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yoh exteradude, well I haven't seen you around, but I do hope to see you here more. Well, have a good stay! ;)

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Welcome back man...

This forum needs developers badly, so you're welcome (again) lol

^^

exteradude

Lol ty everybody! I've already created a demo for a non-pkmn game I'm working on. I'm planning to post it soon!

Back