• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody, I'm new here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    For starters, you can call me Eli. I've been playing since generation 1, I've played at least one game from each generation. I did some online trading before now, and now I'm looking to get more involved with other players.

Thanks

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm icelovebunnies9. I just joined the forum yesterday, so I'm new too! ^^ Anyways, my first game was in Gen IV, Pearl. I didn't play anything after that until Black and White came out. At that point, I got Black, White 2, and now X! :D Right now I do plenty of online trading, and it's pretty fun! I used to trade with other people in White 2, but I'm busy with X at the moment. XD

I hope you have a fun time here! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Herrooooo, Eli! That's a really nice name, btw! Been playing since Gen 1 myself, and yeah, played at least 1 game from each generation too! Which one is your favourite? Cause I really like Pokemon Emerald, and Pokemon HeartGold. :3

Feel free to explore this forum to try and connect with members! There's a nice Gen IV & V Quick Trade Thread you can use to quickly trade with other members if you've got the Gen IV and Gen V games! But yeah, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay, and I'm always here for you if you want any help or have any questions about anything. ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Eli! Our Trade Corner will be a perfect fit for you if you're looking to get back into trading so make sure to check it out. We're very happy to have you there. :D

Hope you enjoy involving yourself with our amazing community and it'll be a pleasure having you around. Surely you have a whole bunch to discuss as someone who's played Pokemon since the first generation, right? See you around and be sure not to disappear! You're tied to us now that you've made an intro, hehe. ;P Have an amazing stay, Eli!

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Thanks guys. If I had to pick a favorite, it's definitely heart gold. Right now I'm mostly playing y, but I still have a few projects in my older games. I'm really excited about the pokemon transfer, I can't wait to play with some of my favorite Pokemon in the new game.

Back