• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody, My Name is HaxsaurusRex

Years
  • WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS EXTREMELY LONG!

Hey everybody, my name is HaxsaurusRex! Like many of you I have the dream of creating my own ROM Hack and playing Pokemon for the rest of my life! My username has nothing to do with Haxorus but instead an inside joke between me and my younger brother! Pokemon has led me to trying to create ROM Hack after ROM Hack however, Ive never had one be successful! Pokemon also inspired me to create my own Youtube channel, HaxsaurusRex where I have just under 1,000 subscribers! I play Pokemon and do other Pokemon related stuff! Ill put a link in the comment section below if you honestly want too! Just as introducing myself many times before me wanting to create my own ROM Hack, has led me back to the website. I have a few members on the team, but I honestly have so much more to do! Oh, the ROM is called Pokemon: Skyward Winds! Here are the Region Map and Titlescreen!

Titlescreen: https://imgur.com/Oiz1jH3

Region Map: https://imgur.com/P8l9IF6

So yeah? I mean heck why not throw out a request as well! Currently my team is looking for someone who is good with creating custom tile sets! I dont expect anyone to help with this but if you know someone, or can do it yourself please consider helping us out! You will get a shoutout on my channel, and another member of the teams channel who has around 1.3k subs! As well as credit for your work and in the ending credits of the game!

Well thanks for taking the time to read all this stuff and I hope you consider my request! Contact me on Skype, PokeCommunity, and or Youtube! All usernames are HaxsaurusRex so you should have no trouble finding me!

Thanks again,
    HaxsaurusRex

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/HaxsaurusRex

Hehe! Love ya faces!

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

Well if you came to PC for ROM Hacking, you came to the right place. PC has a large Emulation section where you can find all the tools and resources you need for your hack. I'm sure you have already checked it out, but still, I think you'll spend a lot of time there! There are also various tutorials you can check out if you ever need help with how to do anything hack related. I really like your games titlescreen! It's really cool, so is the region map. I'm not a hacker myself, but if you visit the Emulation section you can find a ton of members who are also interested in hacking and maybe would want to join your team!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here! If you need anything just ask (:

Years
  • Hey HaxsaurusRex, welcome to the forum! o/ Pleasure to meet you!

Oh, I noticed you created an introduction many months back so welcome back to PokeCommunity, yeah? Glad to see you remembered us again. Hacking is very big here and you'll find plenty of things to help you with your project along the way, but I'd recommend the Team Discussions subforum if you want to join a team or are looking for team members. We focus on greeting newbies here rather than helping with hacks so this sadly isn't the best place to ask. ;~; But I'm sure you'll find people after a bit of looking, so don't give up. You can get assistance with your scripts, ask hacking-related questions, and even share your hack's story with us all in Emulation, making it an ideal board to dive into. The title screen is looking wonderful so far and I'm sure this game will get tons of feedback when you're ready to share it with our members. :)

And wow, over 1,000 subscribers is impressive! If you'd like to advertise your channel, I recommend putting a link in your signature rather than in posts. The forum is a bit strict with advertising rules since we don't want people joining only to get subscribers or followers on their site, but you seem like someone who will really participate in the community. You can delve into the Video Games board and post your Let's Plays if you like - we love having more activity in that board!

Cheers and have an awesome time here, sir! If you're lost, just contact myself or another moderator. We're always willing to help out and are more than happy to lend a helping hand. Thank you for such a big introduction too, it really helps us get to know you better. Just remember to be within the rules when posting around here and hopefully you'll enjoy yourself lots and lots!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there HaxsaurusRex! :) Welcome to PC!

Well it seems you've been here since October of last year but you're still new so nothing wrong with that. So welcome back too I guess! XD yeah like Cirno said, hacking is HUGE here. You''ll definitely find all you need in Emulation & ROM Hacking, particularly the Tutorials sub-forum and the many other sub-forums for guidance on a hack. That does include the Team Discussions section Cirno brought up, which is a board I recommend you to look first. I think I can find the people you need there. Everything looks great so far though! Love the title screen. Good luck man!

With all that you types out in your intro you seem like a really enthusiastic person! That's a good thing cause I think a person like you will fit in well here. 1,000 subscribers on Youtube is impressive! I don't think even I have that much. I definitely recommend you to post your LPs in the Let's Play sub-forum in Video Games. They could always use more activity there and you could get more subscribers that way. But remember to put all advertisement in your signature. Just don't want anyone to break the rules! Speaking of the rules, be sure to look them over here so you know what you can and cannot though. Nobody wants to see you get banned here. :)

See you around and have a fun time here! If you want to chat just drop by my profile and send me a VM anytime. :)

Years
  • Hey there HaxsaurusRex, and welcome back to PC! I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's a pleasure to meet you! ^^

Seems like everyone explained to you on where to go if you need ROM hack help, or to even showcase your hack, but I just wanted to welcome you back to PC myself {:3} And that ROM hack looks interesting, and R/S/E were one of my favorite series of games :D

Anyways, as a reminder, please do look over the rules so that you are refreshed upon them and so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble or gaining any infractions ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back