• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody Xx

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2012
    Hey just thought I'd introduce myself lol.

I'm jordan I'm 18 I wouldn't class me as a hardcore Pokemon fan I'm more of an old school fan ATM. I always seem to go back to playing Pokemon red every so often BUT I'VE LOST IT!!! :( lol.

My fav Pokemon seem to be bulbasaur & charmander unfortunately I never get to have both at the same time. And this is most likely an unpopular opinion but I absolutely hate pikachu. Sorry but the anime character has always rubbed me up the wrong way

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nice to meet you Jordan! :D I'm also more of an old school fan since I gratefully appreciate the older generations of Pokemon. :D What's your favorite generation of the past? Mine is totally the 2nd generation. I adore it no matter what. <3

It's always nice to go back to playing the first generation, goes to show how much times have changed compared to today's gameplay. I will agree, however, that I don't like Pikachu, only the Anime version of it, because when you have one in-game you can train/evolve it your own way. But that's just what I think haha. xD

Anyways, great to see you Jordan! Read the rules, and PM me for any questions ok! Have a wonderful time here. <3

Hi Jordan, welcome to PC~! And aw, Squirtle totally deserves to be in your favorite Pokemon list. Since you like the other two Kanto starters, it looks so out of place without it, LOL!

There's lots of old-school fans around here I'm sure, though a lot of us are hardcore fans as well. PC has lots of different kinds of fans. n__n Enjoy your stay on the forum and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk - I'm all ears! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2012
    Nice to meet you Jordan! :D I'm also more of an old school fan since I gratefully appreciate the older generations of Pokemon. :D What's your favorite generation of the past? Mine is totally the 2nd generation. I adore it no matter what. <3

It's always nice to go back to playing the first generation, goes to show how much times have changed compared to today's gameplay. I will agree, however, that I don't like Pikachu, only the Anime version of it, because when you have one in-game you can train/evolve it your own way. But that's just what I think haha. xD

Anyways, great to see you Jordan! Read the rules, and PM me for any questions ok! Have a wonderful time here. <3

Thanks for the warm welcome Xx. I do like the 2nd generation (chikorita is my fav!!!) original is best for me.I'm so glad I'm not the only one who dislikes the anime pikachu :). When I play the games I do catch a pikachu but only to turn it to a Raichu.

Hi Jordan, welcome to PC~! And aw, Squirtle totally deserves to be in your favorite Pokemon list. Since you like the other two Kanto starters, it looks so out of place without it, LOL!

There's lots of old-school fans around here I'm sure, though a lot of us are hardcore fans as well. PC has lots of different kinds of fans. n__n Enjoy your stay on the forum and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk - I'm all ears! :D

I do like squirtle lol just no as much. Tbh I prefer blastoise to squirtle even though I generally prefer the oRiginal forms because they're cuter lol.

Last edited:
    Back