• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

iPercent

Working on a hack
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Hi guys my name is Vlad, and ya I'm new to PC but iv surfed here and there, I'm mostly interested in the emulation section. Anyway I hope I am welcomed and ya lol. I am currently making a pokemon game and I don't know much. I can sprite, and map a little, I can also add sprites. What i need help with is scripting and I was hoping I could either start a team or maybe join one. So if you have a team that needs a spriter please consider me, I would post some pics but i can't add links until I have 15 posts soo.... again I hope I'm welcomed and thanks in advance!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Good thing you didn't post pictures, as this isn't really the place to be doing that. XD

You've certainly happened yourself upon the right boards if hacking is the game you're aspiring to master. The Emulation section has all kinds of tutorials, help threads, and awesome people to assuage your learning of the ROM hacking arts. I'm sure you'll be hacking with the best of 'em in no time, m'boy.

Just be sure to check out the rules before you do anything else m'kay? After all, you don't want the giant, rule-breaker-seeking Aerodactyl to come find you, right? :P

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Welcome to the forums!
    Hope you have a great time making you new game ;)

iPercent

Working on a hack
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    thanks =D

Good thing you didn't post pictures, as this isn't really the place to be doing that. XD

You've certainly happened yourself upon the right boards if hacking is the game you're aspiring to master. The Emulation section has all kinds of tutorials, help threads, and awesome people to assuage your learning of the ROM hacking arts. I'm sure you'll be hacking with the best of 'em in no time, m'boy.

Just be sure to check out the rules before you do anything else m'kay? After all, you don't want the giant, rule-breaker-seeking Aerodactyl to come find you, right? :P

lol ya thanks dude I do hope I can find some help.

Back