• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, everybody!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Hey guys, my name is the exact same as my username (minus the 300). My favorite Pokemon is Raichu, and my favorite Legendary is Ho-Oh. So, ummm... if anyone wants to battle me on any 4th or 5th gen game, send me your name and friend code and so will I. Oh yeah, I'm the leader of a team (good) called Team Delta. SO, if you wants to join, just PM me. Smell ya later! (Quote from: Gary (Blue/Green) Oak) :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, we have a moderator here that ADORES Raichu. I think he'll come here and welcome you a little later on. xD

I, as well like Raichu! One of my favorite electric-type Pokemon from the first generation alongside Jolteon. <3 Welcome to the forums, btw! We have a large section just for battling! If you're looking for people to battle with, you can always visit the Competitive Battling Center. You can always get your team rated, or you can get advice on making your battle skills stronger.

Oh, that Gary Oak quote never gets old. xD Have fun battling, though! Just remember you can always PM me if you have questions regarding the forums. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys, my name is the exact same as my username (minus the 300). My favorite Pokemon is Raichu, and my favorite Legendary is Ho-Oh. So, ummm... if anyone wants to battle me on any 4th or 5th gen game, send me your name and friend code and so will I. Oh yeah, I'm the leader of a team (good) called Team Delta. SO, if you wants to join, just PM me. Smell ya later! (Quote from: Gary (Blue/Green) Oak) :)
    Welcome to the forums, huh? Jerome? (Can I call you that? Hahahah! XD) I looooooooove my Turtwig, though, so I think something's not quite... the same between both of us. XD

I think people will want to do multiplayer with you when you head to the Trade Corner or CBC - there's where you'll want to go for trading and battling respectively. XD I wonder what kind of team that is? XD

I hope to see you again... and aha, I think we'll be seeing each other again, when I do mess around. XD (I really need to get out of this section...)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the board, Jerome! And yes as what as Megan said, there's a mod here who loves Raichu as much as you do, and he's Shining Raichu! I bet he's going to find you so amazing as he loves Raichu fans a lot! :D

Anyway, Raichu is also one of the Pokemons that I like alongside Snivy, and Togepi! I've been a fan ever since I saw Raichu being such a badass on Pikachu in the anime and thought of getting myself one in FR/LG! I wouldn't compare Pikachu to Raichu as they are really cute on their own very ways soo! I'm sure you would enjoy the Competitive Battling Center if you are really into battling, I myself is a battler also although the difference is I play in PO! XD; And the Trading Corner might interest you as well if you are planning to do some future trades then just go there and I'm sure everyone is pretty hyped to have a trade with what you got! :3; You'd be able to meet some new people here as well and make friends with them, don't worry, we really don't bite! Well, the staff does if you ever break the rules! D: ..

There's still a lot more to explore in this forum, but it would be amazing if you could discover all the wonders here yourself, so I'll leave it up to you! If you have any questions though, just leave a message on my profile and I'll reply as soon as possible! Have a great time theeen~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • DID SOMEONE SAY RAICHU?

Well, we have a moderator here that ADORES Raichu. I think he'll come here and welcome you a little later on. xD

You know me too well, Meg XD

My spidey sense was tingling, I could feel the presence of another Raichu lover and I was drawn - as if magnetically - to the New User / Welcome forum to find him. It's like Inception but not nearly as impressive.

But man, there have been so many Raichu lovers joining lately! I'm liking this trend.

Anyway. Welcome, Jerome! You'll usually notice me because of my enormous Raichu avatar, but it's December right now so I'm Christmassing it up :P. I don't do the friend code thing because I'm a noob and can't get my 3DS to connect to the internet, but I definitely hope to see you around the forums :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Welcome Aboard! Hope to see you around the forums more! As you look around you'll find that you've joined the right site! The most exciting place to be!

Back