• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Hello,

Old fan of pokemon the game since when the first series came out in the U.S. I had the cards, watched the show and had the first three RBY games and made it as far as G/S/C.

I happen to stumble upon my old gameboy and crystal version the other day and thought it would be fun to play it again...I was right.

cheers everyone.

Years
  • Hi there, Beckons, welcome to PC! n_n So you've never played the games past G/S/C? I'm recommend trying out the next three generations, they were great! Glad you picked Pokemon back up again though, it really is addicting. :D

You should like our GBC Pokemon Games section, as it's the best place on the forum to talk about R/B/Y and G/S/C. <:

Have fun around the forum and make sure to read the rules! It was great meeting you~!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Red, how you doing?

I'm an old fan too; I've been into it since I got Pokemon Red for my 9th birthday. I got into the show and the cards from there and it ate quite a large portion of my childhood :P.

So you only made it as far as GSC? You haven't played anything beyond that? Dude, you gotta catch up! There's so much for you to do and see! I recommend HeartGold and SoulSilver if you haven't seen them already; they're just like GSC but... better. In every way. Everything is enhanced. Best Pokemon games ever XD

But anyway, welcome to PC! Enjoy your time here and I'll see you out there!

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello, RedBeckons, I'm Gerokunz but you can call me George!
    Welcome to PC, and have fun!

~ George

Back