• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 3, 2013
    I'm Skinwalker213, I've loved Pokemon all my life and this forum looks good. I also might try Romhacking soon so this is the place to go for that according to other people. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, Skinwalker213! That's great to see you join in here! By the way, Emulation sections is a must for you to check if you want to try to Romhacking! Happy Pokecommunitying and best wishes!

Years
  • Yo Skinwalker213, welcome to PC! ^^ Any reason behind that username? It's pretty unique to say the least. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's your avatar from? Looks like a game and it's quite adorable in my eyes from what I see so far. <3;

Yep, Emulation would be the best place for ROM hacking, as Wind Heart already said! Definitely a must-check since it has tons of helpful stickies, tools, and other resources for you to use anytime. You can always contact giradialkia and DrFuji for assistance regarding the section too; they're happy to help. :D Have any interests outside of hacking? Chances are you'll find sections for anything here, from Pokemon/non-Pokemon clubs to discussion about sports and politics, so do some browsing if you haven't already. Can't stay at one post forever, right? And another question, are you new to forums or do you have experience with browsing them?

Instead of talking away though, I'll just let you explore on your own. If you have any questions, you can contact one of our awesome staff members with the bold blue names or even one our fabulous members. Everyone is absolutely wonderful here. n~n Have fun, read the rules, and see you!

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 3, 2013
    Any reason behind that username? It's pretty unique to say the least. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's your avatar from? Looks like a game and it's quite adorable in my eyes from what I see so far.

My avatar I used before switching was from Spelunky. My username is a mythical indian werewolf that shapeshifts into humans bodies, cool stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2013
    Welcome bro! I just started too and it's an awesome community!

Back