• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

Years
  • Hey everyone on the community! I am Cadeorade5. Please check me out on YouTube if you have not.

I have heard from many places that I have a creative mind, and I have some ideas for hacks. The only thing is, I am not very good at programming... So if anyone would be kind enough to help me on my ideas for hacks, please reply and I will show you my ideas.

Years
  • Hey Cadeorade! Welcome to PC~ if you'd like to get the word out about your channel I recommend placing a link in your signature. =) That's the only accepted form of advertising around here.

I'm not too well-versed in anything involving hacks so I can't help out but it's great to see that you're getting involved in the ROM Hacking category already. :3 It has a lot of threads that could help you out and certainly many knowledgeable hackers. Good luck! The Beginner's Lounge would be a great place to get started if you're just getting into the swing of things.

Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity. If you need help with the forum or aren't sure how things work around here you're free to contact one of our staff members.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Indeed! Also, feel free to share your walkthroughs, or Let's plays with us over on the Let's Plays sub board on the video games section! Hope to see you there as well; and welcome to PC! :3

Sooo, along with hacks, I hope that you enjoy the boards and sections around here, and it's definitely worth it to meet all kinds of members and participate in loads of stuff, so, don't be shy! Mmm, and I really hope that you will enjoy your stay here!

Let us know if you need anything! Baaai for now. <33

Years
  • Thanks to everybody to responding for this. My YouTube channel is called Cadeorade5 and my main 3 LPs so far are HG,Y, and Black Nuzlocke (Randomizer)

Back