• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody

Years
  • Hello everyone,
    My name is Robbert. I'm 13 years old, living in Holland. Posted a thread a while ago. Need some help :)
    Dunno what to say anymore.
    See ya guys

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Robbert! Good to have you here with us on PC.

So you need team help, I assume? Saw you dropped off a post there, good luck! I don't do very well with that sort of thing but we have a lot of knowledgeable battlers here so it shouldn't be too hard to find some assistance on how to best put your team together. And hey take me to Holland! Ahahah I would love to visit in the future sometime.. maybe it'll happen in the near future. =)

Be sure to keep checking back and posting around as this place is huge and really awesome. I suggest you read the forum rules if you've not already to get an idea of how things work around here. Otherwise, have a great time!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hiya there Robert! Holland, hm... Don't worry about this Mexican girl, I'm cooled off at what happened in the world cup. Plus my favorite from their is Van Persie. So 13 years old? Not that far from me, but live life young people! Welcome again!

Years
  • Wow thnx guys hahaha. Sorry for waht happend but you know, HOLLAND IS JUST AWESOME ( mexico played better, I have to admit that. ) Tell me if you go to Holland. I live about 20 minutes away from Amsterdam (by car). It should be gun playing pokemon together (planning to by a 3DS).
    P.S: Where can I find your creepypastas ? @LogicalCabbage

Back