• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody!

Sapphire Underpants

Straight Arrow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2005
    Welcome, Mighty....

Have a good time, and make quality posts whenever possible.

And....you have a custom tag right off the bat...you don't have to be called a "Beginning Trainer."

Lucid

welcome to PC, obay and read the rules, and have fun! if you have any questions, just ask.
    *gives n00b cookie* =3

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome.
    I hope you'll have a great time here :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey MM! ^_____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^.! I'm Kelsey, sooooooooo, like, welcome! XD Anyways, check out the rules and whatever and have an awsome time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heya! ^_________^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity~~! Mah name ish Karli. ;33 I hope you have a super time here, but dont forget to follow the rules and all that stuff. >D I shall possibly see you around da forums. +D

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Hi! I'm new here! Mightyena is my favorite pokemon. Hope i can talk to ya all!!
    :D
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a wonderful time. Post a lot and I will see you around the forums. Make some friends and read the FAQ and rules for help.^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Hey, my name is Batesy but everyone calls me Josh. Everyone on here being very few. XD
    You know "Da Rules" I assume so I won't keep you from you mindless and repetitive work. Oh. Didn't I mention? I'm PC's Weirdo. Not official but we'll see. I once did brain surgery on myself. The easy part was getting the brain out. But the hard part was getting the brain out! *weird laugh*

Accept anything from Karli but accept anything from Karli. *weird laugh again* Steal nothing from Karli! I don't want to tell you what happens.

Back