• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, everyone! :D

Poki

Banned
Years
  • Okay, so I'm new here. I should introduce myself...

My friends call me Betty, I'm 15 and I live in Bulgaria (Never heard of it, haven't you?). I love Pokemon, I read the manga and I make siggies for forumers.
    My friends aren't into Pokemon as much as I am, so it would be awesome to get new friends on here who like the same game as I do.

I'm currently trying to make my very first Pokemon hacked ROM, any suggestions? Thanks. ^^

TY

Hey there and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

My name is ShadowE, and yes i have heard of Bulgaria (i live in Europe so i should know it if i can remember my primairy school classes correctly lol)

Have fun here and i hope to see you around here ^^
    Also if you wanna chat, feel free to message me

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to the Pokecommunity!

My name is ShadowE, and yes i have heard of Bulgaria (i live in Europe so i should know it if i can remember my primairy school classes correctly lol)

Have fun here and i hope to see you around here ^^
    Also if you wanna chat, feel free to message me

Woot, thanks. It would be kewl to find friends on here, I'll message you. :P

Back