• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone! Here I Come!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hey everyone! My nickname is Camo and you will be seeing alot of me lately. So get ready!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol then u better be ready to bring it

jk hopefully with as enthusiastic of an entrance ur into wifi battling if so check the battle stadium out it has ur craving of battle there
    and welcome to pc read the rules and have a fun time
    also i accept 100% of all friend requests so send one my way if u want ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Ok, sure thing. I will check everything through and through.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm totally ready. Bring it on! xD

Welcome to the forums Camo. You might have already read the rules and FAQ, so I don't need to advise you on that part I guess.

I'm eager to see more of you. See you around the forums then Camo. Lets see who's gonna win(between you and me! lolz). xP

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Hello Camo! Welcome to the forums! Read the forum rules if you did not. And if you have any question read the FAQ or just simply ask me via PM. If you need any help on anything just PM me. Enjoy yourself on this forum sweetie!

Back