• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone, I am back!

Saku

кσиι¢ιωα.
    Years
    Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have a forum, that I havent opened up yet, that I am working on, and so I had to quit on all the other forums. So I think the forum looks pretty good. What happened while I was gone? ?_?

-- P_P​

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Sorry, I don't know you, but a lot has gone on.

Let's just say if you don't have FireFox or Internet Explorer 7.0, you are not viewing this site in its full glory :D

Anyways, welcome back, POO(P)CHAMU PRINCESS.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Can't say I remember you, but welcome back. :) So you're making a forum, eh? That's cool. I'd never have the time or patience to make one. XD

Hopefully you'll stick around for longer this time! ;x

Saku

кσиι¢ιωα.
    Years
    Thanks everyone. X]]]]. I am not doing so well on the forum though Sorano. It is my first one. :]]]

Kiyoshikane: NO WAY! You thought I wouldnt notice that didn`t you? >.<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Eh? don't remeber you, sorry...

then again, i haven't been here that long, have I?

Anyways, good to see you around, enjoy yourself.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    :3 Hey.
    Welcome back to PC!

I can't say that I remember you either...D: ^^; but then again, when you were active I could've been on one of my 'PC Breaks'... ><

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2007
    Hi. Welcome back. If you guys didn't know, I'm new too. Eat my butt.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, Poochamu_Princess. Can't say I remember seeing you around, but it's always good to see old members return. Hope you hang around for good this time~

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome back to PC forums Poochamu_Princess ^^

Can't say I remember you, but welcome back anyways. I like the skin you're using at your forum and all you got so far, might consider joining later on ^^ If you need help with codes/banners and such call me in and I'll help you out ^^ (I run 3 invisionfree forums myself so you could say I'm kinda....known with them?)

What else, have fun again here at PC and you can PM me to be friends xD Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back