• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone i am new

Snorlax :3

Rawrz :3    Pokémon Master!  
Years
  • Hey guys im 14 yr old boy and i love pokemon (Snorlax <3) and i love foruming if thats a word LOL xD anywayz i hope i have a good time here and well yer thats it =D

-Snorlax :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hi Snorlax, welcome to PC!

Foruming should be a word in my opinion, although there's nothing wrong with "forum-going", but that's two words O.o

So anyway, enough with the english lesson! XD...I'm sure you'll have a great time here. If you love pokemon then you'll definitely love the community. Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^___^

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! (Australia FTW!)

It's great to have another Pokémon fan here! You will find alot of them here but not all of the members here like Pokémon but there are other sections to discuss all your other interests but I'm sure you will be content posting around the Pokémon boards! Also Snorlax is an errmm.... Interesting favourite! (Please don't make Snorlax fall on me!!!) Well anyway have fun and I hope to see you around!

See you around

PS: AUSTRAILA !!!!

Back