• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone I'm back!!! :)

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was fairly active on the forums last year and now I'm back for good. :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back! Glad to see you return even though i'm a lot new here its still nice to see people come back to this awesome community. Anyways hope you enjoy your return and hope to see you around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was fairly active on the forums last year and now I'm back for good. :)

Welcome to the forums, huh? I guess I haven't even met you... Or maybe it's my memory. Or something. Welcome back. *hugs* Think you can stick around this time around? Posting once in a while, even just one post every day, should help a lot in maintaining activity. I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I certainly don't know you as I have just joined a few months ago so you obviously haven't seen me around as well before, but I'm really happy that some of you guys are returning! So, welcome back to the whole obsession, biancafanboy! What was the reason you left PC? Was it because of your hectic life schedule, or was it just because you lost interest in Pokemon? I do think I don't have to worry about those questions anymore since you're back and all which I'm really happy about! :)

Sucks that you missed all the fun during PC's Holiday Hop last year up until last month, January! It was the first event that I've officially participated here in PC and I'm definitely hoping for more of 'em which is why you shouldn't leave again or you'll gonna be missing it once more! There haven't been really a lot of changes ever since you left except for the new faces around, new staff, some new boards and most recently the new signature rules which you must be certain of, so it would be recommended if you'll give the rules another read! That would keep you away from all of the troubles that you might not want to get into.

Hope you will get reacquainted with some of your friends here, making new ones though wouldn't be that bad right? If you want to talk with me, just drop by my profile & leave a message 'kay? ^__^

I'm always here to help you if in case your having a little trouble adjusting once again. Enjoy yourself and see you around the booaard~ :D

Back