• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone I'm back!!! :)

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • Not sure if anyone here remembers me still but I use to be fairly active in the forums a year or so back. Just figured I would re introduce myself to everyone. :) I'm also interested in drawing but I'm not very good at it, anyone got any pointers?

Years
  • Your username is very familiar! Welcome back Biancafanboy, great to have you here again! :)

But yeah though, I'm sure a lot of us don't know you that well! Myself included since my memory is the worst, hehe. Why not tell us a little something about yourself so we can get to know you? Going by your username I'm assuming you like Bianca, yeah? :D She's super cute and a lot more adorable in Black 2/White 2. The fifth gen was one of my favorites in general though, especially thanks to the awesome-looking animated sprites. If you're a fan of that generation, we have a super cool Fifth Generation board where you can discuss the games!

...aaand there's also the amazing X & Y area now, which has been bustling with activity since it was opened, so you should totally check that out if you're interested in the sixth generation. It's a good idea to stick around here in general though, especially for this summer, since we have a ton of events lined up.

Oh, I'm an artist myself, but haven't drawn for a few months now. It's still a huge hobby of mine.. my only real suggestion is not to be scared to use references for poses and such, since they really do help you learn proper anatomy as you go along. I'm quite bad at that though and need to start using references more often. deviantART has a ton of them for artist use and they're all quite wonderful, so you should stop by sometime and do a pose reference search. I'm sure our amazing Art & Design regulars and mods would be able to provide you with a lot more help if you explore that board and post around!

Good luck, sir! Hope you have an amazing time on PokeCommunity once again and it is a pleasure to meet you. ^~^

Back