• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! It's been a long, long time.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
Years
  • I don't know if anyone remembers me or what, but I have returned after a long, long absence (I was pokepoke and now PoetikaL, and don't let the posts fool you, I posted a lot through trade threads and PMs). I won't be showing up much for right now because I'm really busy, but I will return at some point next month almost regularly. What I can say involving Pokemon?

Diamond and Pearl = Tons of events and shinies I gathered (Well over 150+ plus EV trained shinies)
    HeartGold = Some shinies I have gotten, tons of EV trained ones in there. All of the Shiny dogs and Celebi.
    White Version: Game completed and currently have 114 shinies ready to trade to others.

As in my sig I have the ability to clone now now that I have a new AR for my DSiXL, but right now I'm not taking any requests.

Other than that, I'm glad to be back in some form and can't wait to be a part of the community again! :D

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
  • Nice to meet you! Amazing icon, by the way. How did you get those shinies, and what on earth would you want in return for them?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Actually, I think your username rings a bell, from when I used to be superior and active in the Trade Corner. Maybe you might recognise me or something? :| Well, aside from that, welcome back to the forums, and have an awesome time here! You might want to go and check out the rules again, since they've changed since the last time you were here. ^_^

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • @momoa: As of right now I'm not trading, but if you'd like, keep in contact with me by adding me as a friend on here and I'll let you know. As for obtaining them, I usually get a shiny through GTS, and I clone that shiny and trade it for others... thus I keep adding more and more to my collection.

@Alternative: I think I may remember you from a year ago when I was last active. Thanks for the welcome, and I will be reading the new rules. Hopefully they aren't that drastic. :p

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Hey, there. I'm Shadow_Angel. Welcome back! I'm sure you don't need any help getting around, but welcome back nonetheless. Glad to see another old member return, somewhat.

Back