• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone, time to introduce myself...

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
Years
  • I'm alakaPWNAGE, why that name you ask? Well for every pokemon game I could possibly have an Alakazam, I had one, everytime I named him Geoffrey (there were all men, weird..) and Geoffrey DESTROYED. There hasn't ever been a dark gym and ghost was often beaten by the help of my other pokemon so Geoffrey easily earned my trust and became my favorite pokemon of all time, I hope to meet all kinds of new people and simply have fun with the forum. So thank you for reading if you've gotten this far and I hope to meet you in the future.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey everyone, time to introduce myself...

It's nice to see someone who has an emotional bond with a certain Pokemon. I have a few emotional bonds with several Pokemon, including Meganium and Mienshao! Both of them are really good Pokemon and I gotta have them on my team, just like you who wants an Alakazam on your Pokemon team. :D

& yeah, there needs to be a dark gym soon...maybe during this upcoming generation? I hope so! We've had so many dark type elite four's but never a gym leader.

I humbly welcome you to the forums, btw~ PC is a wonderful place to be, and you will meet lots and lots of peeps here who like Pokemon like you, heck, you will meet other Alakazam fans as well. :D We're more than just a forum though, we're diverse and friendly! I hope you have a great time here, and be sure to read the rules, ok! See ya around <3

Years
  • Well hi there and welcome!

An Alakazam fan I see? He was definitely one of the more popular early-gen Psychic-types due to his sheer strength in special attacks and while his movepool died down a bit after the elemental punches became physical, he still shines in competitive thanks to his new Magic Guard ability, allowing him to now make full use of the Life Orb. I think you'd love the Pokemon Clubs section here because joining clubs is really fun. I don't think there's an active Psychic-type club yet iirc but feel free to make one!

Anyways, I'm sure you can have a great time here and maybe make some new friends along the way given how friendly everyone is here. Don't hesitate to ask staff members if you need help, and remember to read the rules so you don't get in trouble. But yeah have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Well hi there and welcome!

An Alakazam fan I see? He was definitely one of the more popular early-gen Psychic-types due to his sheer strength in special attacks and while his movepool died down a bit after the elemental punches became physical, he still shines in competitive thanks to his new Magic Guard ability, allowing him to now make full use of the Focus Sash. I think you'd love the Pokemon Clubs section here because joining clubs is really fun. I don't think there's an active Psychic-type club yet iirc but feel free to make one!

Anyways, I'm sure you can have a great time here and maybe make some new friends along the way given how friendly everyone is here. Don't hesitate to ask staff members if you need help, and remember to read the rules so you don't get in trouble. But yeah have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Fixed.

Hi there, welcome to PC. I also love Alakazam :) He's my favorite non-legendary Psychic-type.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Welcome to PC.
    Everyone is nice around here, I never had a favorite Legendary myself but only Glaceon.
    I think they're better. I'm out of ideas, stay as long as you want here of course.
    Remember to have fun and also, if you have any questions, just go ask our kindest
    Staffs and Moderators around these parts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well, hey there! ^^ I see you like Alakazam! I still find him amazing, since his Special Attack is really good. I've also had one in Red, Leaf Green and Platinum! (I didn't find him in Ruby :( ) And I have to agree, I too had a connection with my Alakazam in Leaf Green! He still lives today, residing in my White 2. Also, I agree about there being only a few Dark Type gyms. They definately need to make more. especially in the upcoming games.

If you ever want to talk, just pop by a VM on my profile, and I will happily reply! ^^ I'll make sure that I'll send you a friend request too :3; Don't forget to check out other parts of the forums too, since you might find something that you have an interest in. If you have a problem, please contact a member of staff! They will help you! Enjoy PC!

Have fun!
    :D

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
    Years
  • Ohi! Welcome to PC! I'm new here too feel free to hit me up if you care to chat, the people here are awesome and as many said before me enjoy your stay at PC!

ps; Nice Alakazam!

Bidoof FTW23232

Bidoof FTW/Golgari's Alt
    Years
  • It's nice to see someone who has an emotional bond with a certain Pokemon. I have a few emotional bonds with several Pokemon, including Meganium and Mienshao! Both of them are really good Pokemon and I gotta have them on my team, just like you who wants an Alakazam on your Pokemon team. :D

& yeah, there needs to be a dark gym soon...maybe during this upcoming generation? I hope so! We've had so many dark type elite four's but never a gym leader.

I humbly welcome you to the forums, btw~ PC is a wonderful place to be, and you will meet lots and lots of peeps here who like Pokemon like you, heck, you will meet other Alakazam fans as well. :D We're more than just a forum though, we're diverse and friendly! I hope you have a great time here, and be sure to read the rules, ok! See ya around <3

Mienshao was also a huge support to my pokemon White team and helped me through the trains no matter the style, glad to see I'm not the only one! :D

Years
  • Every time I used Alakazam he completely obliterated my opponents. It was really fun but I sadly had to exempt him from my next teams since he made battles too easy through the Kanto and Johto games, urg. But he's an amazing Pokemon regardless! Definitely one of my favorite psychics and one of the most reliable Pokemon out there. Mienshao is pretty amazing as well and eeee it's one of my very favorite Pokemon overall as well as my prized possession in Black 2. Adorable little weasel. ♥ He seems pretty popular (at least design-wise; I'm not too sure about battles) so you're definitely not the only one.

So have you been enjoying your stay on PC so far? Looks like you've explored a little bit and posted around so keep at it and you'll find yourself addicted to the forum like we all are. Give me a holler if you need any help.. or send me a friend request if you'd like to make that first friend. I'd love to get to know you as you seem like a cool person. Have a great time and welcome to PokeCommunity! :D

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Alakazam's like " let me show you a trick.... BAM! y'all KOed." yep I'm a Alakazam fan too. I named mine AlakaBAM. mines a guy too. I swear he controls the other pokemon to use their worse attacks. You'll love PC and it's members. Like me. ;P

Back