• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone! Youtube Let's Player

JuiCyBoxMaN

JuiCyBoxMaN
Years
    • AR
    • Seen Sep 18, 2012
    Hey everybody, I just made a account on here and having a lot of fun so far! I have a series going on right now on Youtube and I'm pretty far through it. It's my LP on Pokemon LeafGreen. Check it out if you guys want to! I also jumpstarted my YT career doing a solo run on Emerald using an Absol. Other than that, I just have LPs of different games. Thanks everyone!

Years
  • Welcome to PC JuicyBoxMan eye catching screen name! I see your actually exploring PC with an Avatar and signature already! I also enjoy playing my 3rd gen games! You might want to to check out Advance Generation Games if your really interested there! Or even PC Adoption Thread where I'm sure someone could mentor you in a forum your interested in! Hope you like it here at PC! : )

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey everybody, I just made a account on here and having a lot of fun so far! I have a series going on right now on Youtube and I'm pretty far through it. It's my LP on Pokemon LeafGreen. Check it out if you guys want to! I also jumpstarted my YT career doing a solo run on Emerald using an Absol. Other than that, I just have LPs of different games. Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forums of PC. I'm happy to see your enjoying this place, it is really cool here and the people here are great to talk to.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends

Years
  • Hey,
    Welcome to the Fourm.
    I too am going to do Lets plays so I will check you out for ideas =)

Hope you enjoy it here.

Back