• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I found this site on google from searching for pokemon hacks and roms so I decided to register. I like the banner a lot btw.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    XD Cute! :3 Welcome, pupu. I'm Vavavoom, yeah yeah. You know what to do, now? Send me a message if you want to be my friend. :3 Or... If you need help, since you're new. <3 Have fun. Oh yeah! By the way, I found this forum on Google, as well. <~

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    i didn't find this on google, my friend told me about it, but either way, have a good time on here!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I found the forum by googling too, imagine that. Anyway, have fun and
    PM me if you want to be friends.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Hi everone. Are any of you working on making a pokemon game? 'Cause I am great at graphics!

Please PM me don't post on the board!

-Thanks

Last edited:

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey, I'm Klingon; nice to meet you; have a great time here at the Pokecommunity 8D.

Years
    i found this site on google too! by typing in "pokemon forums"

neways, HI!!!! :D

I'm raichuchika, or Abby, as some people call me. PM me if you wanna be friends! ^_^

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Welcome, have fun fun, and all that other crud.
    Anyways, see you around.
    ~

Back