• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    What's up guys and gals?

I just signed up here since my friends don't have any DS's. Hopefully I can make some new friends who I can trade and stuff with when I get my Soul Silver in March.

Anyway, thanks for reading.. and hi!

Last edited:

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hello and welcome to PC, hope you enjoy yourself here, don't forget to read the rules and hope to see you in the trae section soon!!

Thanks ~RNC~ :) I appreciate it!

tobi-ksla

Years
  • Hasib, eh? Awesome name there. (Insert Nod Smiley Here)

You can call me Tobi! I don't hang out here much, but I think I should at least visit this place once in a while.

So, you're into Wi-Fi battles? Interesting. I have that interest, too, but I think I'm more of a breeder than a battler. Oh, and I have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.

OmegaLego

That's what she said.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hasib, eh? Awesome name there. (Insert Nod Smiley Here)

You can call me Tobi! I don't hang out here much, but I think I should at least visit this place once in a while.

So, you're into Wi-Fi battles? Interesting. I have that interest, too, but I think I'm more of a breeder than a battler. Oh, and I have a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.

Did I say battles? Oops! I meant trading. I'm a modest trainer, looking for people who want to help each other complete their Pokedex with their favorite Pokes.

Anyway, maybe you and I can!

Back