• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Hey,

Im a huge pokemon gamer, i play pokemon platinum and can't wait for heartgold to come out in the USA! Also i do game design in my spare time so youll prolly see me in one of these game forums...

If your intrested in helping/creating/contributing to any one of my projects please pm me...

Im currently working on a storyline for a game called,
    Pokemon: Vindicated

PokemonTrainer`

Gotta Catch'Em All!
    Years
  • Hello welcome to Pokecommunity Hope you have a good time and always abay by all thare rules :}

I am kinda new also

Ur creating games too im working on a game called Pokemon Trainer Adventure:lugia! its gonna be like a quest kinda game :D have fun!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Hello welcome to Pokecommunity Hope you have a good time and always abay by all thare rules :}

I am kinda new also

Ur creating games too im working on a game called Pokemon Trainer Adventure:lugia! its gonna be like a quest kinda game :D have fun!

Thats really cool man you'll have to show me the result:)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Nice to meet you, Bjfox. I'm sure you'll find many sections to visit here at Pokécommunity seeing you are a big pokémon gamer. ;)

I am also excited for the English release for HeartGold and SoulSilver, it's going to be a popular game that's for sure.
    Well hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to drop by and say hi if you want. :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Nice to meet you, Bjfox. I'm sure you'll find many sections to visit here at Pokécommunity seeing you are a big pokémon gamer. ;)

I am also excited for the English release for HeartGold and SoulSilver, it's going to be a popular game that's for sure.
    Well hope you enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to drop by and say hi if you want. :]

Thank you, ya its gonna be really cool. And will do , nice to meet you :)

Back