• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Hey everyone. :) I'm new, I basically came here to learn ROM Hacking. Love pokemon, but I think it would be awesome to hack and change things up. So that is what I'm doing. Several fellow students at my school play, so I'm basically making it for us to enjoy. :)

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Hey, I'm here for hacking, too! You're doing it for school? That's cool I have a few friends I send my betas to! What generation do you like to hack? I'm more of a DPPtHGSSBW (4th and 5th gen.) kinda guy.

I'm doing GBA games. Currently doing Fire Red :)

You're doing FireRed? Me, too! Although, it's just something to do while I research fourth and fifth gen stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    If you aren't a fourth or fifth gen guy like him, and prefer gba hacking, I'd be happy to help with anything. I have about 4 months hacking experience, although I just joined PC.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ...Please tell me you are THE Leeroy Jenkins...

But yeah, welcome to the forum and cool stuff like that :3c

I wish i was THE Leeroy Jenkins. However I am not. I just use this as a name on many forums. :/ Have for a while.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey everyone. :) I'm new, I basically came here to learn ROM Hacking. Love pokemon, but I think it would be awesome to hack and change things up. So that is what I'm doing. Several fellow students at my school play, so I'm basically making it for us to enjoy. :)

Leeroy Jenkins? That name sounds really familiar! Well, anyway, welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll end up hacking up something new? Ahahaha! :P Oh, and it's nice to hear that students at your school liking Pokémon :)

Have fun, and I hope to see you again! Don't forget to post around, OK?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Leeroy Jenkins and welcome to pokecommunity (PC)
    We definitely have a large library of tools and tutorials written by many of our own members here, located at the Emulation section. Also, you can learn from other members from the hacks they do as well, and you can even try them out. ^_^ Here at PC, we have other things to do here, not just discuss about Pokemon. We also discuss about Japanese Anime as well.
    Have fun working on your hack and I wish you the best of luck on it! Before you join the discussion, it is recommended to read the rules and such. Preeetty important to read them!. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and see ya~

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Leeroy Jenkins? That name sounds really familiar! Well, anyway, welcome to the forums! Maybe you'll end up hacking up something new? Ahahaha! :P Oh, and it's nice to hear that students at your school liking Pokémon :)

Have fun, and I hope to see you again! Don't forget to post around, OK?

:'D Yeah. Hopefully. Kinda messing around at the moment.
    Probably really familiar due to the Youtube video of Leeroy Jenkins rushing in on WoW and getting his guild killed.

I'll make sure to read the rules! ;) Hope to be an active member here.

Back