• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone.

Years
    Hey everyone, just posting here to introduce myself. I'm MewFool but you can call me Mew. :3 I've looked at hundreds of threads on this site and it's awesome, it's helped me out loads. I'm really excited about making friends here on this forum, and I'm feeling welcome already. ^_^

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Glad to see a fan on the forums decided to finally join! So ill assume your favourite Pokemon is Mew.... (i'm winging the guess here so im probably wrong :P) But yah i'm sure you'll meet a lot of people who enjoy your interests and i'm sure you'll like your time here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Don't be a fool Mew, think before your actions! Or something along those lines. Welcome to the forum, Mew. :3 I assume that you think the original is better than the clone, yeah? Because it's totally true, the original is much more cuter. How long have you been lurking here (since you said you've looked at hundreds)? And why didn't you join sooner? Either way at least now you joined, hopefully you stay active and have fun around here. And as you might know, if you have any questions, any of us with bold name will be glad to help, but I'm sure you won't need to ask any, based upon your lurking experience. XD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey everyone, just posting here to introduce myself. I'm MewFool but you can call me Mew. :3 I've looked at hundreds of threads on this site and it's awesome, it's helped me out loads. I'm really excited about making friends here on this forum, and I'm feeling welcome already. ^_^

Welcome to the forums :) PC is awesome, and I am glad that you also agree :) Let's make PC even more awesome together... by posting around and keeping activity up. :) There's always the more general Pokémon forums in Alternative Pokémon Discussions, especially Pokémon Clubs, so if you have the time, feel free to take a look at many of the clubs situated there! It's a great way to hit up discussion.

I hope to see you again!

Years

Hi MewFool!

You are about to come face to face with PC's cutest Oshawott.

Here's all you need to know about Hikari10:
    Spoiler:

Yes, that's a lot to know about me.

Have some fun and don't hesitate to make friends!

If you have questions, contact Meganium90, Snivy063 or any other person with bold colored text.

Also, reading the rules is important!

Yours sincerely, Hikari10

And may all Cute Oshawottz rule the world!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard, MewFool! It's great that you have finally decided to join us after lurking around for quite some time now!

Yup you can't certainly deny how awesome PC is. I'm sure you've seen it yourself that this place has tons of interesting stuff around so you will really enjoy hanging around in here. While discussing Pokemon and other things you could meet & make friends at the same time. Don't you worry, everyone is really nice and they won't bite, don't be shy to open up a bit and try to break out of your shell! :p

It would be really nice if you could tell something about yourself such as your likes & dislikes, what are the things that interests you the most and maybe an info about what had gotten you into Pokemon, what are your favorite games, Pokemons and etc. Anything really as long as it'll give a bit of a picture of what a kind of a person are you. And everyone would love to get to know you more better to be quite honest. :D

Since you've already like looked around, just go to the boards and discussions that you want to participate in. Your contributions to the forum are really appreciated and hopefully you will be an active member as well. We're not pushing you though as long as you enjoy this place and as everyone does, I think it's great that this place can bring people smiles! ♥

And so, if you need some help or if you have any questions regarding the board don't you hesitate to contact and/or approach me, my mod buddy, Megan or any of the staff member that you can see if in case we're not both around. We're here to guide you! :)

Make sure to get yourself familiarized with the rules as well if you don't want to get into any trouble! PC is quite strict to its rules.

I do hope that you enjoy your time here and I shall see you around then~

Back