• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    Hey all, I'm new to this forum. I joined because I need help evolving my Haunter and Kadabra and I really don't know anyone that also plays around where I live.

I'm really into gaming. I play mainly just RPG's FPS's and Stratagy games. Sometimes Racing. but yeah its nice to meet all of you. I own Heart gold and Soul Silver. Also Platinum and Black and White. I'm currently only playing Soul Silver and Black at the moment.

If anyone wants to help me out send me a message or w/e. My friend code for Soul Silver is...

2065 3359 3386

Its nice to meet all of you :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey all, I'm new to this forum. I joined because I need help evolving my Haunter and Kadabra and I really don't know anyone that also plays around where I live.

I'm really into gaming. I play mainly just RPG's FPS's and Stratagy games. Sometimes Racing. but yeah its nice to meet all of you. I own Heart gold and Soul Silver. Also Platinum and Black and White. I'm currently only playing Soul Silver and Black at the moment.

If anyone wants to help me out send me a message or w/e. My friend code for Soul Silver is...

2065 3359 3386

Welcome to the forums, I think this thread will go under the radar. If you need help you should check out the Trade Corner .
    I am also in those type of games but I have cut down on them for now.
    I own SoulSilver and the Pokemon White version.

Very nice to meet you and hope we can be friends. :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If you're looking to do trades (to evolve), your best target is the Trading Metropolis of the Trade Corner. There is a quick trades thread there, and perhaps a deal can be worked out of some type with someone there. Maybe they want a particular Egg back, maybe they want a version exclusive, etc., for helping...or maybe they'll just trade a Lv.2 Pidgey back and forth as part of it. Best to ask there. :)

(I haven't started Soul Silver yet, so I can't help yet. After I do the main activities in Black, I may move over there at some point.)

Also feel free to visit the fantastic world of Emulation and ROMhacks, where hack creators have the insight to put a different evolution type in for some of these evolutions. For instance, you can get a Scizor through a Moon Stone in one hack I've seen. Of course, since these are ROMhacks, I don't recommend trying to connect to trade with them (if that is still even there).

I see diab beat me. Watch out for Hikari, she's mad and menacing and should be here to greet you with her Twin Oshawottz shortly. ;)

Cyclone

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh my God, that has to be the best reason for joining I've ever heard of in my life! Evolving Haunter and Kadabra, that's... that's so old-school! I love it! It takes me back to the days of my link cable!

Unfortunately I can't actually help you because I haven't played Pokemon in ages, but there's a whole bunch of Trade Corner people I'm sure would be willing to help you out :D

I've decided I'm in love with you already, because you made me nostalgia :P. But welcome to PC! Good luck with your evolving and I hope you stick around the community afterwards because there's tons of stuff to do here. We're where you go when everybody else abandons you in the Pokemon world XD

See you around!

Years
  • Hey all, I'm new to this forum. I joined because I need help evolving my Haunter and Kadabra and I really don't know anyone that also plays around where I live.

2065 3359 3386

Hi Damian. I'm Hikari.

Sorry I was late but I want to contribute to your intro as well.

You should get over to Current Generation Pokemon Gaming right away since it's all about discussion relating to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White and Black 2/White 2. I'm a regular in that area since I love those games.

I tend to hang out mostly in Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia. Both are fun sections, so much fun I give it the thumbs up!

If you ever need someone friendly to talk to, who better to approach than Hikari? She knows loads about the 4th and 5th Generations and she loves putting a little laughter in your life.

There's also the Elite Trainers with the bold names (aka Moderators), they will be there to help you with anything.

You will have an amazing time here and make some friends too! PC is like a home for real Pokefans like me and you.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    Thanks for the greetings everyone. Glad I made you nostalgic Raichu. I am old school lol, I'v played mostly every game to date so far. Nice to meet you Sadnumel I did play the old GB and GBC games never had a GBA although .I started playing on Blue&Red hitting up the school yard with my unstoppable six bringing frustration to everyone at school to the point where they break into my locker and delete my save file. lol True story ;)

Diab_low,Cyclone and Hikari its great to meet you guys. I did come here to evolve my pokemon but I do plan on sticking around and be apart of this community :). You all seem really cool.

Back