• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    I got referred here by a good friend of mine Dan, his name on this is heavenpremonition I believe lol anyways ive been playing pokemon since I was in 1st grade and I know quite a bit about the basics of the game already. I don't have any exp in playing competitively but since buying x a few weeks ago I've been really active and I hope I can become friends with a lot of people here and learn everything possible xD
    My favorite type is dragon and psychic and my favorite pokemon is mew two, I come from the naruto ultimate ninja storm community which is complete trash and I know this place will be my new home.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    Possibly. The Pokémon community is generally pretty friendly and appropriate. Unless you insult Pokémon in any way. Trust me. I speak from experience.
    Anyway, welcome.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Possibly. The Pokémon community is generally pretty friendly and appropriate. Unless you insult Pokémon in any way. Trust me. I speak from experience.
    Anyway, welcome.

Lmao you obviously don't know how bad the storm community is xD I love pokemon so there's no need to worry about that haha I'm glad Dan showed me this place

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello there acrilycz. PC is a fun place to be. If you want to get started up on your Pokemon X then you can go to the Current Generation Gaming section and find trades, challenges and competitions. You can also visit the Video games forum if you want to get started on Naruto. Since you like Dragon and Psychic types, I suggest you join the Dragon Pokemon club or the Psychic Pokemon club. If you need anymore help, you can always contact our friendly moderators like Sheep or Aura Blackquill.
    Welcome home anyways :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    Hello there acrilycz. PC is a fun place to be. If you want to get started up on your Pokemon X then you can go to the Current Generation Gaming section and find trades, challenges and competitions. You can also visit the Video games forum if you want to get started on Naruto. Since you like Dragon and Psychic types, I suggest you join the Dragon Pokemon club or the Psychic Pokemon club. If you need anymore help, you can always contact our friendly moderators like Sheep or Aura Blackquill.
    Welcome home anyways :D

Thanks a lot for letting me know man, I'll definitely start browsing around there xD and u dont even want to get ne started on naruto haha

I was such a big Sasori fan so I totally love your avatar. ;~; & I was part of Naruto Forums for a little while but it was a tad too active for me so I never posted there much, haha. Stinks to hear about your bad experience over at the Storm community but PC definitely isn't like that. Welcome and great to meet you!

X and Y are some amazing games and you always have the choice of trading/battling with our members here, assuming you're interested. Lots of us are still playing the games and there are some very nice people to get acquainted with - it's always worth it to get involved. If you need anything you're more than welcome to shoot me or another moderator a question as we're very happy to help. Everyone is always happy to assist anytime, though, just as they're happy to make friends!

Hope you enjoy your time here. <3 Why not consider joining our Naruto fan club over at the Clubs & Groups board as well? It'll definitely be great for you.

Back