• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey! This is my first time on a forum. Well I'm 23. Going for my Masters degree in the fall. I play video games and exercise in my spare time. I've beat the first gen of Pokemon more times than I can count. Besides that I've played Pokemon Black. Lately I've been drawing a lot of pokemon for the kids at the elementary school where I work. Yeah I hope to get along with you all.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Weeeell, we're always happy to see another video games player! What are your favourite video games to play? As you can see, my favourite video games include the Fire Emblem series, as well as a couple of games from the Nintendo series, and some Ace Attorney games! They're loads of fun~ Hey, if you want, you can visit the Video Games board! There we can talk about any video games, as well as play some online games from time to time!

Hah, I used to beat the first gen pokemon games a lot,around 50 times, because someone told me that if you beat it enough times, you can head on over to the Orange Islands. Of course that never happened, but it was still fun beating the E4! How are you enjoying pokemon Black? It's not my favourite pokemon game, but, it has an amazing story which makes it fun to play, in my opinion!

Mmm, I just know that we'll get along juuust fine, as in, I hope to see you again some other time! Have a wonderful stay here on PC, and to ensure your comfort, the staff team will help you out with any question or concern you may have, should you have one! Have a great day. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, Red! I'm 23 as well :D Welcome aboard :)

I've been playing the games since the 1st gen as well, and to be honest...Pokemon remains to be the most fun game out there and I never get tired of it! Awww, I love how you're drawing Pokemon for the kids at school. I hope they do enjoy it!

As Aura mentioned, there's a lot of sections to go for if you want to discuss anything Pokemon or anything you might be interested in, like Video Games! ^_^ You can talk about the Pokemon games, you can roleplay, ROM hack, write stories, and many many more. PC has a ton for you and there are endless possibilities of having fun. :)

I hope you stick around and have a wonderful time here, yeah? See ya <3

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
    Welcome~

You work at a school? So do I, but with preschoolers.
    ...AND I just turned 23! How weird!

I hope you enjoy your time here~

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Welcome.~

May I ask what degree you are going for? I assume something related to teaching, given your current profession. Working with children must be both fun and tiring at the same time. But I imagine it's also very rewarding. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey Aura! I play mostly PSP games like Jeann de Darc, Daxter, Gundam Next. I haven't played any of those games but they sound fun, I'll keep them in mind. Thanks I'll check out that forum.
    50 times? Wow you played that game to death. I've played it about ten times. I never heard that rumor haha. I didn't like Pokemon Black, I agree that the story was more complex and engaging but it lacked the charm and familiarity of the original. I was playing it to be transported to my childhood more than to play the game itself.
    Okay thanks for the response! See you around.

Hi Axeliira! Wow another 23 year old, Yeah! Since I've been out of school its tough to find people my age haha. Yeah I agree Pokemon never gets old but for me I'm still stuck on the 1st gen. The newer gens never really got my attention. Wow that is a lot of possibilities! I reminds me of what Oak says when the player starts a new game "You are entering a world full of new possibilities" or something like that. Anyway thanks for letting me know, I hope to see you around.

Kirschwasser! Wow you just turned 23 and you work with preschoolers? What a coincidence. I actually use to work with preschoolers, this is my first year I decided to try Kindergarten. We have a lot in common! I hope to see you around!

Hey Creme! Yes I'm going for a Masters in Psychology so I can work as a school psychologist. Yes you captured it perfectly, children are fun and tiring at the same time. Sometimes I'm so tired I feel like quitting but then I remember that there are certainly fun times that are worth putting up with the fatigue. You have good insight, have you ever worked with kids before?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Thanks Citrus, once I hit the fifteen post line I can start spamming this forum with thousands of my drawings

Years
    You've drawn Pokemon for children? :D That is just way adorable - I would love to see what you have to show us. Be sure to read through the Art & Design rules before creating a topic, though, but we would love to take a look at your work. As an artist I'm quite happy to have more creative peeps pop in here. Late but welcome to PokeCommunity, Komet!

If it's your first time on a forum you can always ask one of our lovely staff for a little help on where to go and how to do things. Big communities like these can be hard to navigate, especially if you've never experienced a forum, but we're all here to help you out if need be. Though from the looks of things you're fitting in just fine so far. :)

& Hooray for people in their low-mid 20s! I'm 22 and turn 23 in April, whoosh. Lots of people here are around our age and that makes PC even cooler since there are people of all age groups. Well, hope you've been enjoying yourself so far! See you around and hope you had a good new year. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Hey Sheep! Yes I draw pokemon coloring pictures for the kindergartners where I work. Its nice to meet another artist! I really don't know any artistic people and I'm trying to learn more about art and how to express myself so its nice to know that there are fellow artists around here. I'll read through the rules and check out section. Hope to see you around!

Back