• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    whats up everyone? new person here, just got my 3DS and my copy of pokemon Y

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey Rose, welcome to the community
    it great to hear that you have ur own 3DS but i dont :(
    well you could find ur partner os battle someone by finding someone in this forum, it great~
    well enjoy ur stay

Years
  • Hey and welcome to the forum, Rosenow! :o Good to meet you and awesome to have you here.

Oh that's totally great; I'm sure you're really going to love the sixth generation games. How far into it are you? If you'd like to discuss the games with us the we recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y board. It has plenty of topics to participate in and even a question/answer thread as well as a friend code thread to share your friend code with others. You can also put your code in your signature anytime, too, so that's another suggestion for you. :)

If you're ever on the prowl for trades or battles you can check out the Trade Corner or Battle Center respectively, too. You will find plenty of peeps to connect with and befriend so you've definitely come to the right place. :D I'm always here to discuss anything with you, especially Pokemon, so be sure to shoot me a message if you're interested in talking.

Don't forget to read the rules as well, all right? They're important to ensure you understand how this place works. See you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there, we're doing great! I hope that you're doing well as well! Welcome to PC, LordRosenow! Fantastic to meet you. :3

Mmm, I hope that you'll enjoy pokemon Y! It's definitely a great game for the pokemon series, with a whole lot to offer! There is a bunch of members who are into the games as well, especially at the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, so feel free to jump right in with us, and discuss the games there! You can also do a lot of Friend Code swapping there with other members!

And I do indeed hope that you'll also enjoy the rest of PC as well! If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me, and I'll gladly help you out! Or you can ask one of our many other staff members for help too! <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi LordRosenow, welcome to PC! You can find out everything you would like to know about Pokemon X/Y here . If you ever would like to be friends hit me up with a message on my profile, or send me a friendcode and we could play Pokemo XY sometime. :)

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    I just got my 1st gym badge the other night and have like 46 pokemon so far.

Back