• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
  • Hi guys!

I'm LucarioPWNS, as you can see! You can call me Nyan if you'd like. ^-^
    I joined this forum hoping to get help with my competitive team and such.

Also to make friends! 'Cause I have none in real life. O///O

I'm a 14 year old female, I have diabetes, which is well controlled... Mmmmmost of the time. ^_^*
    I am an artist as well, mostly dealing with traditional media, as well as messing around with Photoshop sometimes.
    I know a tiny bit of Japanese and wish to go to Japan when I'm older. I listen to a lot of Japanese music, along with Linkin Park and other such artists.
    I am in love with Chester Bennington. OwO

Otherwise, I hope to have a lot of fun and make a lot of friends here! O3O

Years
  • Hello Nyan, welcome to PC! I hope your day's going well!

If you were looking for friends and get team advice you joined a great forum for that, we always love it when new members show up because the more the merrier as they say. I'm sure you'll love the Battle Center section which has loads of great competitive discussions and also team advice. We even have a Pokemon Showdown server so do check that out as well.

I also heard you're an artist so you should take time and check out the Art & Design board as well where loads of budding artists show off their work. Since you're into music you might love Culture & Media as well. See, loads of stuff to keep you busy.

Enjoy your stay here at PC, read the rules if you're lost or ask the staff for help. I'm always up for a chit-chat so feel free to visit my profile and leave me a visitor message or heck even a friend request if you like. Have fun and take care!

- Hikari

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands as well! Sounds like you got a great taste in music. Do you have X or Y? Do you still play Pokemon? Tell us more! Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay (:

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • Do you have X or Y? Do you still play Pokemon? Tell us more!

Yes, I do have Y. I hope to get X soon as well. I do still play Pokémon quite often. If not 6th gen, I'll play 3rd or the 2nd gen remakes. I don't play my Black or Black 2 anymore due to losing the cartridges. :/
    I also play the newest installment in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games; Gates to Infinity.

I'm also very intelligent in the TCG, and a good competitor, though I'm not an avid player, due to the nearest league being 20 miles away and having a poor family. We can't afford the gas money to take me there every week, sadly.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh Nyaaaan~ cute name! Well, welcome to the forums dear, and good morning to ya. :3

As said above, you can check out the resident Battle Center for all your competitive help needs! There are quite a few pokemon competitive enthusiasts ready to help you out! And yup, the art corner would be perfect for you, if you're an artists! We would definitely love to see your artwork there, and you can take a look at the other artwork that members have shared with us too!

Ohhh, but anytime you're looking for a buddy, you've got one in me! Feel free to send a friend request my way, and I'll happily accept! We can also chat about loads of different things too, if you'd like! But regardless, thanks for joining up, and have fuuun! And I hope that you will take care, and have a great weekend. <33

Years
  • Oh yes artists! So much approval from me right there. I'm an artist too and dabble with drawing and graphics pretty often, especially since I've gotten a new tablet lately. Welcome to PC, Nyan! Good to meet youuu. :)

If you'd like to make friends then you're more than welcome to drop me off a message! We can talk about anything, from drawing to Japan, or whatever else you're interested in. I'm really big into Japan myself and have plans to move there sometime in the near future since I'm graduating college soon. n~n; It's exciting to think about and I really can't believe how fast time's been flying, haha. Now to figure out how to get all that money to start off with a year of language school.. sigh.

Enjoy your time at the Battle Center if you plan to stop by there as well as the fantastic Art & Design board if you're planning on sharing your work with us. All of PokeCommunity is glad to have you so make sure to explore and stick around! That's the best way to get the most out of this place. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    no friends? I know that feel all too well. I'm probably a bit too old to be your friend though sorry xD

Back