• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2014
    Hey everybody if you wanna battle just add me 4012-4873-1905 my teams not that good soo try to keep it fair lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey, if you wanna battle, you can head on over to the Battle Center! You'll have better success there! There's also our battle showdown server if you'd like to battle online with somebody. (:

I hope this helps! Welcome to the forum, btw! Do you battle often? Well, if you need any help with teams or anything, again, the Battle Center is great for that! You can post your team there for rating, or, you can ask a question in the quick question thread! I'm sure someone will eventually come on up to assist ya. <3

Anyways, have a wonderful time! Lemme know if you need anything, and hope we'll talk again soon! And I do look forward to your activity. <33

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello there Chico, welcome! Great to see you here, especially given we have an awesome battling community. Dragon's shown you around the Battle Center section where you can get helpful advice on battling, such as team help.

And speaking of battling, one thing he didn't mention is that we also have a Pokemon Showdown server (it's already linked in the forum header but I'll link it here for convenience) where you can chat and battle with fellow PC members. Both me and Dragon are among the active members there, so we do hope you can pop by sometime and see all the awesome battling styles we have.

Have an awesome time here Chico, and do take time to explore the rest of the forums as well since we have more than what you'd think for a Pokemon forum, but we always like to cater to everyone who steps in. I'm always happy to chat so leave me a message, or you can contact any of the staff members in the bold names.

I'll be seeing you around, and I hope to see your activity soon!

- Hikamaru

Back