• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone.

Istariwill

Emerald trainer
Years
  • Thank you.
    I'm looking for WiFi battles. Competitive or casual.
    I MM breed so talking to other breeders would be great.
    Most Pokemon things tbh, don't play the TCG though.

Years
  • Hello and welcome aboard, Will! It's nice to meet you although I do feel sorry you have to wait a bit longer for OR/AS, but thankfully Friday will be here soon so you can join in the excitement!

But given you seem to be interested in the multiplayer side of things, you'll still enjoy it here. The Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building boards have everything you need in terms of competitive battling tips and interacting with fellow breeders. Aside from that, I'm sure you'll enjoy everything else we have for you around the forums, no matter which aspect of Pokemon you love.

Hopefully you'll stick around and be active since we love having new guys around, and if you ever want to chat I'm always happy to take a visitor message or two. Well, I guess I'll leave you to have fun for now and if you need assistance you can always contact a staff member!

- Hikamaru

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hey Will! I see you also got a copy of those trainer cards for yourself! haha
    Just don't be too greedy as I was and try to put them all at once on your signature: the big guys won't let you!

(Of course I understand why, pollution is not a good thing, even visual ones!)

I am not quite into competitive battles, but as soon as I get my ORAS I will contact you and we can set up a casual battle, okay?

See you around!

Back