• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    Hello. I almost been a year here (on and off). Where are you in the pokemon series and do you play competitively? How about any other Nintendo games, competitive or not?

Well, I've got Alpha Sapphire and X for 3DS, a GBA emulator with FireRed, Emerald, Glazed and Liquid Crystal and a DS emulator with Black, Soul Silver and Black 2.
    Competitive play? Yeah, ever so often.
    And I don't have any other Nintendo games for now. :D

Years
    Hello there Michael, and welcome to the forums! I think I do recall seeing members from Romania before, so I can definitely assume you're not on your own here but it shows just how many different people here we have from across the globe.

And I noticed we both play X and Alpha Sapphire as our main 6th Gen games. I do have Y and Omega Ruby as well, along with all the 4th and 5th Gen games and the original Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald trio, but I tend to focus on the latest stuff myself. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 11, which is pretty much over a decade now, and I still love the games even more today than when I was younger. I'm not a good competitive player, but I always love playing casually for the sake of having fun.

Definitely looking forward to having you around, so do get settled in and take a look around to see what you like and no matter what you decide to do I'm sure you will have an awesome time here. If you ever need anything, I'm always happy to talk to you anytime, and I'll catch you around the forums!

Years
    Hello there Michael, and welcome to the forums! I think I do recall seeing members from Romania before, so I can definitely assume you're not on your own here but it shows just how many different people here we have from across the globe.

And I noticed we both play X and Alpha Sapphire as our main 6th Gen games. I do have Y and Omega Ruby as well, along with all the 4th and 5th Gen games and the original Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald trio, but I tend to focus on the latest stuff myself. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 11, which is pretty much over a decade now, and I still love the games even more today than when I was younger. I'm not a good competitive player, but I always love playing casually for the sake of having fun.

Definitely looking forward to having you around, so do get settled in and take a look around to see what you like and no matter what you decide to do I'm sure you will have an awesome time here. If you ever need anything, I'm always happy to talk to you anytime, and I'll catch you around the forums!

Alright, thanks alot! I'm not much of a competitive player but maybe we can battle sometime!

Hiya Michael! Welcome aboard PC, good to meet you. <3

Can't wait to get to know you as well. Glad you have OR/AS and X/Y because they're totally awesomepossum, OR/AS especially.. I'm actually playing and collecting secret base flags right now as I type this haha. Maybe we can swap friend codes when I have more room on my 3DS friends list. :') Have a wonderful, wonderful time on the forum!

Years
    Hiya Michael! Welcome aboard PC, good to meet you. <3

Can't wait to get to know you as well. Glad you have OR/AS and X/Y because they're totally awesomepossum, OR/AS especially.. I'm actually playing and collecting secret base flags right now as I type this haha. Maybe we can swap friend codes when I have more room on my 3DS friends list. :') Have a wonderful, wonderful time on the forum!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!
    I agree, ORAS are great :D
    Since you're collecting flags, you should try getting Secret Pals since they can give you any flags they collected. It helps a lot.
    My FC is displayed on my profile so add me whenever you've got more room on the friends list. :)

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    And we can't wait to meet you too! Greetings from The US! We can only hope that you find our forums as exciting as we do and are pleased to have you join us! If you have any questions regarding the layout, the rules or the functionality of our site feel free to ask one of us, we don't bite (but our Golbats do).

Years
    And we can't wait to meet you too! Greetings from The US! We can only hope that you find our forums as exciting as we do and are pleased to have you join us! If you have any questions regarding the layout, the rules or the functionality of our site feel free to ask one of us, we don't bite (but our Golbats do).

Thanks alot bro! Yeah, I'm already hooked to the forum, there's no doubt there :D
    The layout seems cool to me, I'm not having any problems atm. But sure, I'll spam you with any question I've got XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooooh, Iceman! I guess you like the superhero Iceman? :3 Hehe, well, I don't follow the X-Men uch, but he's pretty cool! (no pun intended!) But a biiig welcome tot he forums, friend. <3

I hope ya' enjoy yourself and stay around a while! My profile is always open, so feel free to pop by anytime you'd like to chat, or if you have any questions about the forum! And Have a great staaaay~! ♥

Years
    Ooooh, Iceman! I guess you like the superhero Iceman? :3 Hehe, well, I don't follow the X-Men uch, but he's pretty cool! (no pun intended!) But a biiig welcome tot he forums, friend. <3

I hope ya' enjoy yourself and stay around a while! My profile is always open, so feel free to pop by anytime you'd like to chat, or if you have any questions about the forum! And Have a great staaaay~! ♥

Yeah I sure like Iceman, he's among my favourite superheroes from Marvel. Anyway, I'm called Iceman because I'm kinda cold ( but friendly! )
    Good to know there's people happy to help! And don't worry, I'm here to stay :D

Back