• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Greetings! Mr_Sun_ here! Just finished my pokédex a minute ago I'm soo happy!
    Well, anyway, I'm new to this community and it's my first time to get on to something like this, so I'm totally new, by that I mean I will have a lot of stupid questions to ask , hope u guys can help me out if i did something wrong :P.
    I'm 17 y.o. and from China, studying in US. Have only played a little emerald when I was 9, just got into Pokémon games again about 2 years ago, got Pokémon Y for free at the time lol. Now since I got the shiny charm, I'm going to try hunting for shiny and also breeding for IV. Planing on giving out pokemon XD.
    Also I spend most of the time on computer, play on Steam, watch anime, draw some stuff, do some solo queues, and also I love playing Osu! so if anyone wants to play with me I'm more then happy to :D
    Btw if any grammar mistakes spotted plz tell me so that I can be better in English XD

Years
  • Congrats on completing the Pokedex there, Mr Sun! It's a tough goal but with your dedication you were able to finish it, and also welcome to the forums! I do hope you're feeling well today.

I know not everyone has good English skills, and I think yours are just fine. Also, great to see you plan to undergo a new path as a dedicated shiny hunter and breeder, which seems like a lot of hard work but our Trade Corner section is home to lots of people who do it for a living so definitely look around there and I'm sure you'll settle in with the breeders and traders who regularly post around. It's a popular section so there's no doubt you'll make some new friends, but there's so much stuff you can do around PC that I'm sure you'll be pleased with whatever comes your way.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a blast around here and if you are ever in need of assistance, the staff team are there whenever you need them so do contact them if you need their help. Good luck with your future plans and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Hey Sun! Welcome to PC, great having you here with us.

Congrats on completing the dex. ^_^ I finished mine in X and a month or so ago in Alpha Sapphire and it's a huge relief knowing you don't need to capture anything else haha. Lets you focus on other things. Pokemon's awesomepossum so it's especially nice that you're back into it again.. can never be too old for such a great franchise. [': Looking forward to having you around and you're more than welcome to ask a staff member if you need help! The community's easy to get into and we're all friendly.

(And what anime do you watch?)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We're always happy to assist you! All you gotta do is ask, pal! And It's wonderful to meet you - welcome to the forums! My name is Dragon. n_n Happy to have you around! I'm glad your love for the games has been rekindled~ Pokemon Y is an awesome game to continue on the series, and there's awesome games that came before that too. ♥

I'm sorta hunting for shinies myself, and y'know, I wish you luck on all your breeding and shiny hunting too! I do hope you enjoy yourself here! I'm open for any forum-related questions as well, or just general conversation, so poke me anytime. n_n Have a great day!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hey Sun! Welcome to PC, great having you here with us.

Congrats on completing the dex. ^_^ I finished mine in X and a month or so ago in Alpha Sapphire and it's a huge relief knowing you don't need to capture anything else haha. Lets you focus on other things. Pokemon's awesomepossum so it's especially nice that you're back into it again.. can never be too old for such a great franchise. [': Looking forward to having you around and you're more than welcome to ask a staff member if you need help! The community's easy to get into and we're all friendly.

(And what anime do you watch?)
    Thnx for the greeting! Umm.. My menu for anime is quite wide, I've been watching the new ones that are on air right now like: The Seven Deadly Sins, Cross Angel, Kuroko no Basket, Tokyo Ghoul, Kiseijuu, etc.. But I have finished a lot of other earlier anime too. XD So basically I watch any kind of anime. Browse through the internet and find something good to watch you know 0w0

We're always happy to assist you! All you gotta do is ask, pal! And It's wonderful to meet you - welcome to the forums! My name is Dragon. n_n Happy to have you around! I'm glad your love for the games has been rekindled~ Pokemon Y is an awesome game to continue on the series, and there's awesome games that came before that too. ♥

I'm sorta hunting for shinies myself, and y'know, I wish you luck on all your breeding and shiny hunting too! I do hope you enjoy yourself here! I'm open for any forum-related questions as well, or just general conversation, so poke me anytime. n_n Have a great day!
    Thnx! You made me fell less nervous now XD. I will ask you questions when I'm in confused! Thnx again 0w0!

Congrats on completing the Pokedex there, Mr Sun! It's a tough goal but with your dedication you were able to finish it, and also welcome to the forums! I do hope you're feeling well today.

I know not everyone has good English skills, and I think yours are just fine. Also, great to see you plan to undergo a new path as a dedicated shiny hunter and breeder, which seems like a lot of hard work but our Trade Corner section is home to lots of people who do it for a living so definitely look around there and I'm sure you'll settle in with the breeders and traders who regularly post around. It's a popular section so there's no doubt you'll make some new friends, but there's so much stuff you can do around PC that I'm sure you'll be pleased with whatever comes your way.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a blast around here and if you are ever in need of assistance, the staff team are there whenever you need them so do contact them if you need their help. Good luck with your future plans and I'll see you around!
    Thank u! I'm surely going to look into the Trading Corner! Seems ilke I'm already enjoying staying at PC XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Alrighty then! Another shiny hunter is on the move! I suggest you sign up for the hunter club that specializes in that sort of thing to maximize your time here! We want you to be able to find the section that will make you feel most at home and I think there is a good place to start looking! I hope you enjoy your stay here and stick around with us for a long time.

Back