• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hey all
    I'm OGtrainerazmo ,Azmo for short, I just wanted to put a quick post here to introduce myself and give some background on me. I started playing Pokemon on red and blue versions and got into competitive battling in Gen 6. I have a complete living dex and tend to do a lot of IV breeding. I am also a member of the guild Knights of Dark Moonlight and hold the positions of the dragon elite 4 and rock gym leader. Well that's all for now hope to learn some new strategies here and become a better battler

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Heyo Azmo! Welcome to the forums! We have an sections on competitive play and our very own Pokemon Showdown server where you can hang out and battle other members!

I used to be into competitive battling until about a month ago where I suddenly lost interest for some reason xD There are tons of people here who are still seriously in to it so I'm sure you'll learn a ton and give back to the forums a ton too!

In any case, I implore you to explore the forums a bit! I spent the first few weeks of my time here in one section alone and I had no idea what I was missing out on! Dig around a bit, you never know what you might find here!

If you ever need help with anything or feel like chatting, feel free to send me a private message or a visitor message! I hope to see you around often!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there Azmo! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Competitive Battle heey? As Ketsu said above, we have a Battle&Team Building section here on the PC and our own Showdown server! In the Battle&Team Building section, you can ask for help to build your team, discuss about competitive battle stuff, and much more >.< You should go there! The Showdown server is a really cool place to be! I've never been there, but I know a member who usually goes there ^^ She actually invited me to check it out a week or two ago, but .... I don't know XD But go there >.<

But PC has many other sections with different stuff to do! You can discuss about many things, play some trivia games, be part of clubs, check some artwork, talk about games and muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more >.< So go explore the forums ;) I know you'll have fun ^^

If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Thanks I will definitely check it out I'm actually about to post my mono team up to see if it can be improved

Years
  • IV breeding really helps keep me busy too. [: That's what I primarily do post-game, I'm sure I've spent at least 100 hours in X and AS just breeding for good Pokémon! Yay us. Glad it's so much more accessible now with the sixth gen games due to the new breeding mechanics ~ welcome to PC, Azmo!

Glad you've found places to post already, much luck getting feedback for your team. Give me a poke anytime if you'd like to talk. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Thanks sheep I will and I am also working on a shiny living dex (yeah gonna be on that for a while) it's the other reason I tend to do a lot of breeding

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Also if anyone is interested I am a member of a Pokemon guild (if you don't know what it is feel free to pm me and I'll fill you in) and we have a ton of great trainers on there and are always looking for new people to visit us.

Back