• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey fellow Pokefans! ^ ^

Rydia

◘ Together.. Forever. ◘
Years
  • Hey, guys. My name is Rydia, as you know, of course, and I'm a fan of Pokemon, which is why I am here. Most people know me from Pokemon Board, which there my name is May-sama, or even Bigga Pika because of a name change. No. I am not a newbie to making games or hacking Pokemon, trust me, I've tried many times. I have a bunch of folders in my computer of incomplete games. :]

Well, I love drawing and playing games, of course. And my favourite pasttime other then drawing is to use the computer, which I am doing now. Haha. :]

Anyways, have any more questions? Ask me and make me feel at home. ;P

~ Rydia.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Hey, I know you! XD I guess I ca welcome you here too, if you have any questions (about either board now) you can always ask me and I'll try my best to get the right answer for you.

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask.

Make sure you read the rules and just have fun!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pokemon Board, huh? Sounds like such common place for Pokemon fans to join, and yet I've never even seen the website, I don't think. xD; -sigh- That's probably a good thing, though. I've joined way too many Pokemon forums over the years.

Welcome to the forums, Rydia.

Hope you enjoy your time enough to stick around for awhile.

Juuust don't forget to check out the lovely rules. (b ' ')b

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the Poke Community =]

Well I have never heard the Pokemon Boards but I guess that's because I haven't joined too many pokemon forums nor searched for many.

Anyways if you want to be friend comment on my profile.

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Alec_

Years
  • Rydia is such a great name. don't yah think? xD. Ops!. Sorry.
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. Read the FAQ and Rules and Have Fun!. >3

~Fairytales.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Rydia!

Have fun here and remember to read the rules.

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends.

Rydia

◘ Together.. Forever. ◘
    Years
  • Yes, I am an FF fan, recently been playing FF4 for the Gameboy Advance. I know the DS is coming about soon, but hey, the original remake is better, right?

Anyways, going off a slant, so thanks for welcoming me here. And Gerri Shin, hey, I know you too. XD

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
  • hi there..
    welcome to pc..
    i hope you enjoy your stay..
    have fun and be active..

Back