• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, folks!

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...
Years
  • Wow. This place really has changed since the last I visited.
    So have I, since then...
    I'd really like to get a throwback on what's been going on in PC since I last actually looked around in 2010.
    I mean, if that's not too much to ask? :3
    Haha, thanks in advance.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! So I guess you're returning to the forums then! Well, in that case, welcome back! Pleased to meet you! <3

I'd say the best way to get caught up on what's been happening here lately is to see the posts over on the Small Updates & Changes thread. The higher staff always puts down the dates, as well as what changes or updates that happened around the forum, so, it'll be convenient for you to check out and get caught up! :3

By the way, you like Ralts, yeah? I used to love using the Ralts family back on pokemon Diamond! I still love Ralts, but, started to try out other Psychic pokemon too, so, I didn't get much changes to use it anymore. ;o; But I will definitely try again someday! Ah, well in any case, thanks for re-joining us! <33

I really hope that you'll stay around more often, since we're always sad on seeing members disappearing. Plus it'll be great to get to know you a little bit better! Thanks for coming, and once again, I hope you'll have fun! Contact me anytime you need anything, and I'll be happy to help. Hope to see you again soon. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    PC has definitely changed a lot. xD

Though, that's not a bad thing, as it's had a lot of neat changes to it lately. There's so many little things that it's hard to name them all, but the admins must be doing something right since the Online list is always packed.

Welcome back around! c:

Back