• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey From KayNic

KayNic

I Love Sleeping
    Years
    Hi, my name is Kayla Nicole and I just turned 13 years old on May 15th. I am in the 7th Grade and am home schooled by my Mom. I love Gymnastics and have been doing gymnastics since the age of 3. Last week I picked up my 1st ever pack of Pokemon cards and I fell in love with them and now have over 100 cards already. I also have watched the Pokemon series and love that too. My favorite Pokemon is Snorlax because he is like me. I love sleeping too. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there dear! We're looking forward on discussing pokemon with you too! And daaaw, Snorlax s pretty awesome; I used to use one a lot during my R/B/Y and Leaf Green playthroughs, hehe. But nice to meet ya Kayla, and welcome to the Pokecommunity today! <3

Heyhey, I love the Trading Cards too! I haven't played them in a while, but, I do generally love to collect em' too! So amusinggg! If you want to, you can check out boards like the Pokemon TCG board, or maybe Pokemon General for general discussion about pokemon! There are many more boards where that came from, so, I do hope you'll explore em' all. :3

Well, with that, I hope to see you soon! Take care, and cheers! Don't hesitate on sking us questions if you wanna know anything about PC in generaaaal! (:

KayNic

I Love Sleeping
    Years
    Thanx for the Welcome Dragon. I will surely check out those sections you recommended.

Years
    I have to say that avatar is really cute, welcome aboard Kayla! And happy late birthday in advance, I sure hope you had an awesome one. So, how's everything going for you?

Turns out the others have got your main interest covered so I do hope you can stick around and enjoy everything PC has on offer, we are usually a step ahead of most Pokemon forums plus there's so many awesome people here as well. We have something for everyone so go explore and see what interests you.

Well, have fun and I hope you have an awesome time. Enjoy your stay at PC, Kayla!

- Hikamaru

KayNic

I Love Sleeping
    Years
    Thank U Hikamaru. This forum looks great.
    What I have been up to is practicing my routines for Gymnastics and also school. That is pretty much my life.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Even for a fire lover like me admits that Snorlax is hard to beat. But yah! I found a May buddy. Except I was born on May 10th. Oh well, Reshiram welcomes you to the fabulous pokemon community. Oh yeah, happy late birthday!

Back