• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Glad to join!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Hey everyone, I'm Myrddin (pronounced merthin or meardin) and i joined cause i was reading through things, and found some great threads and discussions. Im reading the PokeSpec manga, and watching the anime as well as playing the games. I really hope to find out even more about the Pokemon universe, so here goes! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Your right about that, there are a lot of great threads and discussions throughout PC and you'll probably enjoy being apart of PC to give your input. Oh wow pretty much doing everything there is roughly with Pokemon, always nice to see a wide variety of interests. You'll be able to learn a lot here, and even more so you'll make plenty of friends, and have a great time here all together. Just take a good look around, and talk with the community and you won't be disappointed. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I love the manga as well! :D Welcome to PC! :D

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • hey and welcome, not familiar with the manga but an adamant game player trade, chat or battle im always looking to make friends

Back