• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys :D !!!

Nurse Joe

Welcome to the Pokémon Center.
Years
  • hey guys, I'm Artyom (Nurse Joe is for the lulz), I'm new in this forum so I wanted to say hi to everyone :D !

Pd: sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language :S

Years
  • Hey there, Artyom! Welcome to PC. Your avatar (and username) gave me a good chuckle. XD;;

Don't worry about your English - it's totally fine! You'll get to practice being here though, as we're a primarily English-speaking forum. :3 Hopefully you've been exploring around already as well, since there's lots of places to post in as PC is a very active forum.

Buuut yeah, it's wonderful to meet you, so have fun here, all right? Feel free to contact myself or any other staff member if you need help with anything, we're always open to assist you. ^_^

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Hai Nurse Joe (lol nice name), welcome to PokeCommunity! Aw, its okay, my english isn't that great either... I hope you enjoy browsing the forums, drop me a visitor message and we can chat sometime :D
    See you around.

~EmeraldSerenade

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • Your username caught my eye immediately. Hilarious xD

"Artyom" sort of rings a bell but it's probably only because an old troll alt of mine has a similar name... so with that, I like you already. Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy it here~

Oh, and your English isn't that bad. As a collegiate English major, I can make sense of almost anything :-X

Years
  • hey guys, I'm Artyom (Nurse Joe is for the lulz), I'm new in this forum so I wanted to say hi to everyone :D !

Pd: sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language :S

Hi Artyom, interesting name you have there (and a funny avatar too!)

I'm Hikari, and welcome to PC. We're an active friendly community with loads of boards to browse and post in so you'll never get bored. (Oh, and Hikari is only my online name, not my real name btw)

You should start by coming to the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple application form to apply for a mentor, which is basically a member who shows you around specific areas.

You're from Chile? What's it like over there? Well, we do have a lot of cultural diversity among our members, so you'll meet loads of different people here from all over the world. And don't worry, your English is looking fine and since we're primarily an English-speaking forum you'll learn a lot.

Well, have fun and I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Funny name you have there. Lol. Welcome to the forums.That's OK if your English isn't the best we have a lot of foreign members here so you're fine.

But welcome and I hope you enjoy it here.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hiya Artyom n_n! Nice name you have there,creative and simple yet hilarious xD.There are some really interesting and entertaining sections for you to browse through,so pick through them and see what you like. Maybe you'll be interested in Art and Design,Fanfiction and Writing,welcoming others,a specific generation of Pokemon,clubs,trivia...the list would go on forever xD.

Don't worry if English isn't your first language.I think your English is perfectly fine,it's impressive for someone who's English isn't their first language n_n.Keep it up! This community has loads of foreign members so don't feel alone Artyom,alright :3?

I'm Rainbow,you can always talk to me if you want :3,or if you need help.If you feel uncomfortable ask a staff member,they'll help you out ASAP.Make sure to check all the main rules,briefly at least and then if you want help in any section just check the PC Adoption Center,suited for helping all new members :D.

Welcome and have some great times here,alright :3?

Back